Page 1 of 6
So i used the searchbar and couldnt find this exactly . When in your life have you felt true fear?, i dont mean scared as in worried something might happen, i mean basically where your so scared your in another state of mind.

I'll start, Once i was staying with a friend who lives literally in the middle of nowhere, Its so far out in the country you cant see your neighbors house.We were bored and decided to go out side at around 2 am. So we are walking down his extremely long driveway and on both sides are 2 giant tobacco fields. Its winter time so there is no tobacco growing, its just dirt.

So we are just standing there and not too far in the distance there is a streetlight. Its probably the only street light for a mile or so, so this makes it the only light source. All of the sudden we both see a HUGE figure running throught the field in our direction. All we can see is a black figure of it since it ran past the street light. From where we were standing it looked to be 7'5 and about 300 pd's and running faster than anyone ive ever seen before. Immediatly me and my friend run as fast we can to get back to the house, we feel like this thing is breathing down our necks, not even bothering to turn around and look. After what seems an eternity we swing open the door and run into the house.

Quickly we lock the door and look out the window to see where this ''thing'' went. We can see what appears to be it running away from the house very fast. After we both come to our senses we discuss what we saw. It turns out we saw the same thing , and had the same details, It was one of the scariest moments in my life.

Also another time at the same place (at night), we were also outside and all of the sudden someone decided to pull over on the road in front of my friends house and pull out a gun and fired it 3 or 4 times. I ran and dove into the woods, where i hid in a creek for about 30 mins. until my friend came and found me

Share your stories
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I got mugged/attacked the other night. It was only a dream (or nightmare if you will) but I pooped myself.
First story sounds scary as ****.

Did you ever come to a conclusion on what it was?

I grew up in South Africa, that's pretty scary in itself.

WALL OF TEXT

Scariest story for me wasn't like an unnatural occurrence, but scary for me none the less.

I was about 12 years old with at my friends house (In South Africa), who lived in a two-story mansion kinda house. I was staying the night there and he lives there with his much older brother and his mother who's a single parent.

So his mother was at work and she was supposed to be home at like 10pm but his older brother was looking after us. Later in the night my friend and I were just watching like movies and we decide to go see what his brother was up to. We look around the whole mansion and we can't find him. It's so scary because the house is big and it's nighttime with barely any lights on so everything we see in the large dim lit emptyish rooms seem to morph into wierd shapes and we start thinking we are seeing scary ****.

Being scared kids we start coming up with stories that maybe his brother was killed by a murderer or something and now he's hiding in the house for us. We start calling his mom's cellphone and she picks up and says shes almost at home and will be there in a few minutes. We gather up all weapons we can find in the house (knives, hockey sticks, cricket bats) and barricade ourselves in his moms bedroom. We call her back and theres no answer. Keep trying but still no answer. Now we think that the killer has gotten her too. We are so freaked out and now things get even worse.

In South Africa a lot of people have maids and house cleaners and every house kind of has a small building in the garden which is just a bedroom where your maid can spend the night if she doesnt want to take a bus back home. Turns out his maid was staying there that night and shes had a bad past with her boyfriend. The boyfriend shows up to the house's gate and starts raging and bashing the gate trying to come inside. We are so ****ing scared. The maid knows whats happening and comes from her room into the house and tells us that the boyfriend has a gun and wants to kill her. Anyway the boyfriend leaves for a while. Now it's like 1am and we're so ****ing scared we dunno wat to do. Finally we see his moms car and she pulls in. Apparently she got into a car accident and her phone died or something. We tell her about everything and then she goes to her closest and pulls out an AK47 (So badass) and just tells us to stay with her and she called the cops. The cops arrested the boyfriend later in the night and turns out my friends brother just decided to leave the house to go to one of his friends houses.

Still ****ing scary.
Last edited by Audio™ at May 12, 2008,
I've been scared after waking up from nightmares, but i haven't experienced anything like that.
Quote by Audio™
First story sounds scary as ****.

Did you ever come to a conclusion on what it was?

I grew up in South Africa, that's pretty scary in itself.

Nope, we never found out what is was, or ever had a run-in with it again.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
the split second before i crashed my honda and shattered both my legs.
Quote by catchtherainbow
I think that's Pedobear.

LMFAO
he obviously gave you both platinum
the second i realised i wasn't gonna come down right from a certain jump that only broke my hand xD i thought i was dead for sure xD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Our place, at night.
9pm, hear a motorcycle pull up next door, stop for a while, drive away. Barking dogs.
Few seconds later, explosion.
9:30, motorcycle comes back, hear machine gunfire.
10:00, go to sleep.
Kinda similar story for me, me and my friends were fecking around in some old abandoned house in the woods, just doing what stupid kids do, breaking stuff, smoking pot, drinking beers etc
then this old dude comes from nowhere and starts walking down the stairs at us from the upper level screaming incoherently at us, safe to say we completely sh*t ourselves and sprinted like hell.
we found out later it was being used as a squat by the local bums.
never went there again.
Well, it wasn't complete fear, but two guys tried to mug me one night on my way home. Fortunately they were amatuers and had nearly no idea what they were doing, but it was still a frightening experience.
sig goes here
Quote by dave_metal
seriously though, where abouts was this?
cause it could of been a bear or something

In central North Carolina, it definetly wasn't a bear because bears dont walk on 2 feet and run extremely fast on them. I think this should be on unsolved mysteries lol. I mean this thing was like ****ing bigfoot. It was about 3 years ago, im trying to remember alot about it but its tough considering the few seconds we saw it before hauling ass away from it.

I'd explain it a bit more in detail but i have class in 5 mintues, my friend who was with me is in my next class, ill talk to him about it. Ill post more when i get back later.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
You know this is starting to sound more like 'tell your scariest story' than asking who's experienced true fear.

Either way it's good.
sig goes here
I went to a party the other night and this guy was going to do a backflip and he nearly landed straight on his ****ing head.

I jumped and yelled like a little girl.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
erm... once i was in year....4 or 5 i got into this lil fight.. (well it wasnt a fight.. it was more of me gettin beat up) n this guy threw me to the floor n started strangelin me... i have never felt that scared before.. it was in the basement in the school as well. All I could see was people crowding over me n then i passed out from fright....

pretty scary.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Jeez i didnt think you meant it was on 2 legs
i woudlve actually sh*t myself
it might of just been the friendly neighbourhood professional basketball player though, coming to ask for a quick game =P

i think the scariest thing thats ever happened to me was when me and my mate were on a cycle ride and these youths smashed him round the face and robbed his bike...i got away but i felt really bad about it =/ sh*t me up a fair bit too
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When your watching a video and that damn exorsist face pop's up.

I was just about to go to bed.

You had to put that stupid face in my mind. DIDNT YOU ?!

once when i was 15/16 I had just finished an exam and went to a friends house to get stoned, ended up getting really high and got on my motorbike to go home.

next thing I remember i am waking up about 20 mins into the journey home riding along into incoming traffic,

I had actually fallen asleep for a few seconds while riding along!

I managed to get out of the way and get home safely,

not really as bad as being chased by the tobacco field basketball player but it scared the **** out of me at the time
pink floyd are better than you
When I touched a big spider.

Ewwwwwww!

No really I don't know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i tend to wake up alot and think that something's in my room watching me, or th other night i thought there was something dancing on my bed scared me ****less coz i thouht i could feel its feet.

or after nightmare's you wake up bolt upright covered in sweat and you swear you can hear/see somehting. and you dont want to move...

ahh the state of being where your not asleep but your not awake either is seriosuly weird.
also i thought my bass was dangermouse once and i was penfold.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Ugh, bunch of 'chav' type youths ran down a massive hill in a secluded-ish area with trees and plants and it was getting dark and they just started beating the **** out of some of the people in our group, and there must've been like 25 of us.

We all had to try and hide whilst we watched people's faces getting stamped on right before us. Ugh. Horrible feeling.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
when my girlfriend told me she thought she was pregnant. Turns out it was just an excuse cos she got fat

But yeah I shat my pants.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Ugh, bunch of 'chav' type youths ran down a massive hill in a secluded-ish area with trees and plants and it was getting dark and they just started beating the **** out of some of the people in our group, and there must've been like 25 of us.

We all had to try and hide whilst we watched people's faces getting stamped on right before us. Ugh. Horrible feeling.

there where 25 of you and you just sat there and watched your freinds get beat up WTF?

Anyway, one time I was rappelling and my rope broke about 2/3rds of the way down a 150 ft. rock face, I managed to climb down ok but that was scary as shit.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
When I got hit by a car and couldn't move from the neck down for about 15 seconds,
shit myself, thought i was paralysed for life,

November 19th 2007.

Never forget that day.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
When I was a year or 8 , 9 I wanted to look to this movie called " I know what you did last summer"

I had alot of nightmare when I was a kid and needed to take pills for it because I came awake middle in the night sometimes all in sweat and shaking like hell .

Well anyway , I "stole" the video from my sisters moviecollection and decided to watch. I was scared as hell and didnt dare to look half of the time.

When I got to bed later that evening I had a nightmare . I was walking alone in a forrest and that guy suddenly flashes out of a tree , and plants that hook into my nose and hes pulling me to the air...

Then I woke up scared , all in sweat , I couldn't breath and I fell outta bed , then my parents came and they needed to calm me down. It was like I was in trance.

Very weird that this could happen from only a nightmare , anyway I thought I was dying :s

Peace out. Oh yeah , Now I like horrors
Last edited by PearlFoo at May 12, 2008,
well, this may sound stupid cause it's drug related but.... i was high as ive ever been ( smoked about 6g's between 2 people in a 4 foot glass bong ), and we were outside at night. all of a sudden my friend yelled " woah is that a nuke? " (it was the streak of a plane in the sky) and i looked at it for a second, and then looked at the full moon, and thought it was the bomb going off. for about 10 seconds i was in shock and couldnt move, then i slowly realsied it was the moon... it was pretty scary though cause i thought i was gonna die.

a diferent time, i was walking by myself to tim hortons at night (was on the way home) and about 12 people came out from behind it, and walked towards me. one of them pushed me up against the wall and then the others just made a circle around me, and then the guy got up in my face and said " you think somethings ****ing funny man?!" and before i said anything, one of the guys yells " woah wait thats jamie! whats up!?! ". it was my friend i smoke weed with haha, so i ended up not getting hurt and laughing it off.
Last edited by paranoideyes at May 12, 2008,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
there where 25 of you and you just sat there and watched your freinds get beat up WTF?

I was 14 at the time, I was shorter and slightly more fragile. I', a lady and they were just hitting EVERYONE. Regardless of gender or size or whatever. We were all screwed.
Quote by SteveHouse
Well it was quite a short experience, so no TRUE FEAR OMFG but I was scared nonetheless.

I was riding on my bike on a very long road, when suddenly three people jump out of the woods next to it, almost right before me! They carried long sticks, and yelled at me: Stop! Stop! We want to ask you something! Then I took a sprint and luckily I was fast enough to escape from them.
The rear of my bike got a hit and I almost fell, but I managed to maintain balance. Luckily I got away uninjured. Two of them chased after me, but I was sprinting like hell! So they had to give up.

I wonder what would have happened if I fell off my bike. My dad says it was just a little provocation, but I still wonder...
When my sister fell of a wall. The blood was gushing down her face. It was horrible.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I was 14 at the time, I was shorter and slightly more fragile. I', a lady and they were just hitting EVERYONE. Regardless of gender or size or whatever. We were all screwed.

even if they where, unless they outnumbered you severely people like that aren't hard to scare off. They usually run at the first sign of serious resistance.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
even if they where, unless they outnumbered you severely people like that aren't hard to scare off.

Theye DID outnumber us. Loooads of 'em just came pouring down the hill. We were in shock that long before we realised what was happening.
Don't question my horrible horrible experience dammit
Quote by SteveHouse
I was driving at about 65 mph and was t-boned by another car (completely her fault). Flipped and slid about 100 ft upside down. A week beforehand, a good friend of mine was paralyzed in a very similar accident. Scariest moment of my life, hands down. The worst was as soon as I looked through the sunroof and saw pavement.
ur lucky mate, about a week before your crash (Nov 11th) my good mate got in an accident and didnt make it.

hmm my scariest moment...I really hate heights and when i went to the top of the Effiel tower i was freaking out, because their was a super fat man in the elevator and i thought for sure we wouldn't make it. Sounds dumb but i was really scared.