sometimes in my recordings, when i play them, my subwoofer on the pc make things in my room vibrate, how do i record withpot getting those sounds?

also what decibel should i try to get the input signal in audacity? is it -6 or - 12 or less?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

You need to EQ the lower end out. Or if you can use a lowcut on a mixing desk (if your using one)

If your recording into a software program you want it to read at about +4dB as a good standard.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
You could try lifting the subwoofer off the floor or placing it on top of something soft (like a pillow), that may make it sound crappy however.
Quote by Footzyrama
You need to EQ the lower end out. Or if you can use a lowcut on a mixing desk (if your using one)

If your recording into a software program you want it to read at about +4dB as a good standard.

how exactly do i eq the lower end out in audacity ? tried but it deosnt remove the vibrating, its even vibrating on low volumes :s
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard