So i've got Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls for the GBA. It has both FFI and II, and I'm pretty far into number II now. Unfortunately I made a bonehead mistake and saved the game where I'm near the end of a dungeon, have no items, my spellcaster is KOed, and my three other dudes are at low HP, one of whom has Blind. Here are the three choices I've found. 1) I try to backtrack through the whole level and heal in a nearby town. 2) I try to fight the boss. 3) I start a new game and go through all that crap again.

Now here's the main question: are there any cheats I can use that will help me? Help me Pit, you're my only hope!
if it exists it will be on Gamefaqs.com. However i highly doubt there will be any cheats as rpgs tend not to have them. ever.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Back track, think of this escapade as a lesson and a well worth grind for EXP. Makes you feel better.
Backtrack and run like a wussy. If you have a cure tome, try giving it to Firion.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Where's your phoenix down at?

In reality I would try the gaming thread, I only played FF1 on Dawn of Souls.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
I run in to this problem alot. I don't like wasting time or effort...or controllers on this type of thing, so 100% of the time....i restart the entire game and level up like hell and stay stocked up pretty well on items.

Cheater.........it's bad for ya.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
no emulator. i'm not bad at the game and i've done some leveling up, its just that i made a stupid mistake and saved at a terrible time. i tried backtracking maybe 20 times and i can't get out, so i might just save over it. i've only got 15% on the bestiary, so i can't be that far. i actually did most of this stuff in one long day of playing. anyway, thanks for trying
Quote by dudius
So i've got Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls for the GBA. It has both FFI and II, and I'm pretty far into number II now. Unfortunately I made a bonehead mistake and saved the game where I'm near the end of a dungeon, have no items, my spellcaster is KOed, and my three other dudes are at low HP, one of whom has Blind. Here are the three choices I've found. 1) I try to backtrack through the whole level and heal in a nearby town. 2) I try to fight the boss. 3) I start a new game and go through all that crap again.

Now here's the main question: are there any cheats I can use that will help me? Help me Pit, you're my only hope!

I had a similar problem back when I was on the Dreadnought. I just ran like hell, trying to get out. If I ran into enemies, I tried to escape. Somehow, I made it out. It was extremely difficult, though. I went to the nearest town, healed, and restocked my items. One thing you can't ever forget in an RPG is to always buy more items than you think you'll need, because you might end up using more.
i'm in Kashuan and right in front of the boss. but Firion has about darkness,50 hp and no mp, Maria is KOed but has all of my healing magic, Guy is at 7 hp and 0 mp, and Gordon is at 30 hp with darkness and no mp. no items, and all the enemies are undead so there's no fleeing battle. so yeah, i've restarted my game now. i had 6 hours on the first one and now i'm more than half way back in about half the time. oh well.
I like FFII Storyline, but leveling up is a real pain. God I hate that.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

So I'm at the FINAL BOSS!!!! any suggestions on how to kill that mother fvcker?
Quote by dudius
So I'm at the FINAL BOSS!!!! any suggestions on how to kill that mother fvcker?

Haste, Berserk, Protect, Shell, Blink on everyone. Have everyone attack, except for Maria, whom should cast flare or ultima
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
Haste, Berserk, Protect, Shell, Blink on everyone. Have everyone attack, except for Maria, whom should cast flare or ultima

thanks, though Firion has Ultima. He's always had higher magic since I've used the "dark" magic with him and reserved the "white" magic for maria.

I checked Gamefaqs and it said that i could have gotten the Bloodsword (which kicks the emperor's ass) back before i went into the cyclone. i missed that, but could i still get it anyway?

I also fought the emperor a few times, so i just teleported out and now i'm working my way to making my Ultima spell at least level 9.