I have Final Fantasy 12 just sitting in my room. I have played it some...but not seriously. I was just wondering....is it worth 45+ hours of sitting there playing or should I just leave it alone?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
I'd give it 7/10 and that it gets progressively better, although not much. The last fifth of the game just shows how much more the story line could of been better and annoys you more

It's not so bad if you're tolerant. Get the idea it's a FF game in your head it's not so bad. I plan to replay it sometime. Not now as I'm working stupidly hard for A Levels.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Why don't you play it and find out genius.

Also, gaming thread please.

I really don't have time to just play it but I'm running out of things to do when I do have time. And I was just asking before I waste my time with it.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
I've had 12 since last year (bought it in a sale for £15) still haven't even played it.

I'm surprised the wrapping is off it, I must've had a look at the booklet.