Does anyone like this game? I just got it on Xbox and its pretty sweet! If anyone knows n e thing 'bout it could u tell me how to unlock "Monkey Assistant" on Arcade Mode! Also has n e one ever played the first Time Splitters?...I cant find n e thing about it...
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
I found it utter tripe. But then I dont like hyper paced fps's.

Oh yeah and Gaming Thread...
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Timesplitters 2 has frankly some of the best multiplayer stuff I've ever played.

Timesplitters 3 is a bit weaker on multiplayer but about 100x more hilarious on everything else, and seeing how awesomely hilarious ts2 could get, it gets pretty damn hilarious
Great game, spent several hours on it. So ****ing good multiplayer!

On the other hand TS: Future Perfect... what a sham!
I have TS Future Perfect on Xbox and had TS2 when it came out.

Future Perfect isn't even that old at all but has dated considerably, if you ask me.
I have it on the gamecube, still play it occasionally.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Craigo
TSII is the best shooter of all time.

There, I said it.

It is actually a better game than future perfect; strange game though - the story line is really loose and there barely is one. Very unique control system too. Like Goldeneye on steriods, to coin a phrase. Or half coin.
omg omg the floating blob of fish was the best ever that and the uhh glove men...TS2 was amazing made me laugh for days...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
Also has n e one ever played the first Time Splitters?...I cant find n e thing about it.

yeah i had that on ps2, never played the 2nd one but the 1st was awesome on multi-player.
Sniping your buddys head when the fool ran round a corner, classic game.
Just started playing it again tother day, so much fun. Stuck like a bitch on the neo-tokyo level though. Cannot for the life of me remember how I did it. Ordered Future Perfect yesterday =].
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by cheese_weasel
Just started playing it again tother day, so much fun. Stuck like a bitch on the neo-tokyo level though. Cannot for the life of me remember how I did it. Ordered Future Perfect yesterday =].

I can't really remember which I preffered or which is better, but they are both excellent really.
neo tokyo is the best level on that game but so hard for it being the game it is...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
Quote by wrath_ltd
neo tokyo is the best level on that game but so hard for it being the game it is...

Did you ever play the last level on hard?

The guy who designed it claims it as his worst mistake in designing games . Apparently he just threw it together last minute. There's like half a clip of ammo for the minigun
Timesplitters 2 is my favorite game to play with people. i haven't beaten the storyline but i know a lot about unlocking everything. Each level in arcade mode+challenges has to be beaten to unlock characters, levels etc.... If a level is beaten on bronze or silver not everything will be unlocked. Gold medals are the way to go but you can even get a platinum award to be really sure nothing else is in the level.

Great game..........
Timesplitter Future Perfect is THE BEST multiplayer FPS game ever made. Me and three of my mates would sit around for eight or more hours on a weekend back when I had time and just play the hell outta TFP and TS2. It became a religion of sorts after a while. Lol.

Timesplitters FTW!!!

Oh...and +4 to the TS
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.