Well I put my Spider 3 and a few other assorted items up for sale on Ebay. I'm going to miss playing with the delay. But as soon as my stimulis check comes in, I'm going to be ordering the Spider 3's replacement. A Krank Rev Jr. halfstack. I have to bide my time with the Vox Metal AmPlug until then.
Man, you're going to shat your pants just from the white noise that comes from that Krank after coming straight from a spider 3. o.o

Congrats on it! =]
Quote by rhettro
Well I put my Spider 3 and a few other assorted items up for sale on Ebay. I'm going to miss playing with the delay. But as soon as my stimulis check comes in, I'm going to be ordering the Spider 3's replacement. A Krank Rev Jr. halfstack. I have to bide my time with the Vox Metal AmPlug until then.

Now THAT is what I call an upgrade! How fun annoying friends, family, and neighbors with that beast. Congrats!!
Quote by -Collapse-
Man, you're going to shat your pants just from the white noise that comes from that Krank after coming straight from a spider 3. o.o

Congrats on it! =]

I'll wear a diaper just in case and thanks! LOL
Quote by Pro-Pain
Now THAT is what I call an upgrade! How fun annoying friends, family, and neighbors with that beast. Congrats!!

They've recently come back in stock at several online merchants. I'm hoping I can snag one soon or I may be waiting another month or so. Oh well, I need to practice some licks anyway to show it off. Thanks.