The Apollos

We will now begin with the voting round of the second annual Musician Talk awards. For each category, select the user you feel best deserves the award, except for the "Beatles/Stones" award, where you select the two users that you feel make the best rivalry. After filling out your answers, do not post them as a reply. PM them to me. Let's see who takes home the prizes:

And now, The Categories!

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award(Most intelligent)

The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)

The Vanity Award(Best Avatar)

The Augmented Award(Most Jazz-educated)

The "Fonz" Award(Coolest username)

The "Oh My God Get This Thing Off Me!!" Award(Most ridiculous username)

The "Good Samaritan" Award(Most Helpful)

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)

The "Blitzkrieg" Award(Least patient)

The "Tweed Jacket" Award(Most Likely to become a mod)

The Leatherface Award(Most likely to kill a man)

The "Rated G for General" Award (least offensive)

The "Pied Piper of Sexual Uncertainty" Award(Most likely to end up playing flute for a living)

The "Casualty01" Award (Most profane)

The "A.C. Slater" Award(Most likely to get banned/warned in this thread)

The "Uncredible Hulk" Award(Least Theoretical)

The "Jeeves the Butler" Award (Most under-appreciated user)

The "Beatles/Stones" Award (Best MT Rivalry. Note: vote for TWO people in this category)

The "So THAT's what Modes Are!" Award (Best n00b)

The "Rusty Cooley" Award (Most Knowledgeable Advanced Techniques Poster)

You can discuss in this thread, but don't post your votes.

You may nominate yourself for one (and only one!) category.

You do NOT have to fill out every category for your votes to be counted.

Polling will go all week, and the results will be posted Monday, May 19th. Good luck!
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Sigh... Never learns, does he?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^ lol

i dunno if most of those awards apply to any of the reg's in here. if i get some time later i'll fill'em out
How the bloody hell did I win the popped collar award last year?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
For the best n00b award, are we nominating the biggest idiot or is it for someone who asked a lot of questions but learned a lot?

The latter. Or, in the absence of such a person, your favorite new guy.

Branny; keep in mind, you can nominate others for multiple awards, just not yourself.

justin: what the ****.

AND you nominated yourself for two categories.

I'm almost going to bring back the "Least Literate" award just for you
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Justin.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Haha, you guys know i dont read ****. I just clicked quite, wrote in my answers and went to a friends house to play guitar. It happens.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Last edited by justin_fraser at May 12, 2008,