So I'm going to be going to the gym routinely and could use a playlist of songs to have on shuffle while working out, and need some suggestions.

I tried searching for a thread like this before, but maybe I just such at using the search tool, who knows. Anyway, suggest away.
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger, over and over and over and over and over again...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
could you be more specific interms of genres etc. or are you just looking for music that seems to fit appropriately while working out?
Quote by Mr.Kvx10
could you be more specific interms of genres etc. or are you just looking for music that seems to fit appropriately while working out?

Genre doesn't matter, as long as I can work out to it. Rock, rap, some metal, nothing too hardcore metal though, just not a fan for some reason haha.

Some plain good workout music.
TECHNO!

Namely "Hands Up For Detroit".
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Europe - The Final Countdown
Queen - I Want It All
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

Or just put on some Pendulum and run like the devil is biting at your heels.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
King of Kings - Motorhead

Triple H's entrance music. Certainly gets me in the mood down the gym.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Both of Pendulum's albums.

If you're into that sort of stuff.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Californication will help your harmonies...
Under the bridge, your barre chords
Any Iron Maiden your streches
Quote by AvengedThrice
Both of Pendulum's albums.

If you're into that sort of stuff.

I actually have been meaning to check out some Pendulum songs as it is, seeing them live at the Virgin festival while I'm at it too, so Pendulum will be added, as well as a few of the other suggestions.
how about you create your own playlist its all your opinion what music is "good" workout music
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
the final countdown by europe
universal mind by liquid tension experiment
do you feel like we do by peter frampton
little sister by Q.O.T.S.A.
thunderstruck by AC/DC
^^
Quote by SacredxSuperman
I actually have been meaning to check out some Pendulum songs as it is, seeing them live at the Virgin festival while I'm at it too, so Pendulum will be added, as well as a few of the other suggestions.

Pendulum are gooooood. Love to see them live.

What kinda workout? If it's cardio, get something dirty and hard, and very much hardhouse. The only way!
the prodigy would be good.

bloc party's "flux".

some hardstyle. dj zany, pavo etc. youtube it to get an idea. and technoboy's "heat"!

all have a solid pulse. either that or what zero-hartman said
Really you can't beat dance for working out, a guitar solo just doesn't do it, you need fast-paced tunes
And Metal? Worst thing ever to work out to.
The only slightly rocky thing I can do is Punk Rock... but I prefer dance
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Cardio workouts scream out for thrash metal. Doing hill reps while running in time with Raining Blood always seems to work up a sweat. Fast rythym guitar work is definately what you need for Cardio.

Weights is probably best with some sort of Techno\electronica, or maybe even some Eminem style rapping.
Quote by saphrax
Pendulum are gooooood. Love to see them live.

I saw them live saturday just gone. Awesome live band!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..