So i saw this dude on youtube playing a Schecter Hellraiser Avenger FR and i really want one...
perfect shape,colore,With a FR,and 2 emgz active pickups...
The problem is...i cant find this guitar any where...
iv looked on all the shops internet sites that i know|(US Shops)[GC,SAM ASH,MUSIC123]
any one know where can i find one?
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by Onlywayout
Theres Synyster Gates's signature guitar. Avenger body and has FR
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Synyster-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518485
This might be what ur looking for

i like synyster gates but...im not looking for a signature guitar...il sound too much like him...
im looking for a blackcherry one..(its a hellraiser colore...)
but the importent part is the FR
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Can you show me the video so i can get a better look at it? that should help a lot, also it might be a custom shop order.
Quote by Onlywayout
Can you show me the video so i can get a better look at it? that should help a lot, also it might be a custom shop order.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nvamE1J9JPU
here you go
Quote by andy331

check ebay buddy...just enter schecter hellraiser, and all models will come up

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
like i wrote...
i know theres a non FR model...
but im looking for the FR model...
Quote by andy331

His Gear info is on his youtube page.
"Schecter Prototype Hellraiser Avenger FR *
Schecter Prototype C-1 FR *
Ibanez RG320FM
PRS Tremonti SE

*These Guitars are one of a kind, bought at Drumcity Guitarland!

It seems that his are custom orders or modified guitars bought from Drumcity Guitarland.
If there had been a hellraiser avenger FR when I bought my Hellraiser C-1 FR I'd have gotten it instead without a second thought. Love the avenger shape.
It's a prototype, like stated before, so you might not be able to find anymore. I'd get in contact with Drum City, an awesome Schecter dealer, and see if they can't get another one.
that is a prototype model and there is no series yet. i would have bought that same one but he bought it first and i resided with the syn custom. u can order a custom one made to your specifications through schecter but that will take almost a year and significant amount of money. if they ever come out with a regular hellraiser avenger fr (especially in white ), i might sell my custom and get it.
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Korg Toneworks AX1500G pedal board
Morley Wah pedal
i know im late lol but teh avenger fr only has 18 made
Getting one of the 100 Synyster white custom!
-if i get the money XD
ok it seems like only one person here knows what he is talking about:
Quote by a7xforlife12
i know im late lol but teh avenger fr only has 18 made

I have the guitar your looking for, a Schecter Hellraiser Avenger FR
There were only 18 made, and I hate to be the one to tell you but I got the last one
You can still contact Drum City/ Guitar Land (which is where i got it and is the only place it was available) and check out their other prototype limited edition guitars

their phone number is 303-421-4515 (ask for Jason, he's the guitar guy)
their website is www.drumcityguitarland.com
and here is the Schecter Hellraiser Avenger FR

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-DCGL-Exclusive-Model-DIAMOND-SERIES-HELLRAISER-Avenger-FR-Black-Cherry-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2001C286.aspx

feel free to reply and thank me

EDIT: The below poster seems to think I didn't get the last one, he could be right, however, the guy (Jason) at DCGL told me I got the last one... he might have lied though... oh and btw, i finally received the guitar, and if I didn't get the last one, then you better go buy one, cuz this guitar is friggin sick!!!
Last edited by xophrax at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by Maxv4
i like synyster gates but...im not looking for a signature guitar...il sound too much like him...
im looking for a blackcherry one..(its a hellraiser colore...)
but the importent part is the FR

Unless you have a Uberschall it's not gonna sound like him.

They only sell the Hellraiser Avenger FR on Drumcityguitarland as far as I know.

Here it is:

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-DCGL-Exclusive-Model-DIAMOND-SERIES-HELLRAISER-Avenger-FR-Black-Cherry-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2001C286.aspx

EDIT: I don't think the above poster got the last one. It says In Stock Today on the site.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top