bill o'reilly gets pissed everytime someone on his show disagrees with him, the best one is where he gets pwned by Geraldo Rivera
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Good ole Bill.

At first I thought this would have something to do with rosie o'donnell
I don't know why anybody is surprised, very few people in television are class acts. Most of them are hotheaded assholes.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
bill o'reilly gets pissed everytime someone on his show disagrees with him, the best one is where he gets pwned by Geraldo Rivera

I loved it when Stephen Colbert went on. He joked circles around him and never relented, you could tell O'Reilly didn't even know what to do.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
He's always angry.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Santeria420
I loved it when Stephen Colbert went on. He joked circles around him and never relented, you could tell O'Reilly didn't even know what to do.

Yeah but you'd expect that, the funny part was that he got pwned by fucking Geraldo, that's just sad.

Last.fm
Quote by toine
what ananashole :p he should get fired

I think he did get fired from inside edition, or he left on bad terms. But anyway he works for Fox News now, and everyone on Fox news is an asshole, except for Alan Colmes, who is just a whiny little bitch.

Last.fm
Quote by Santeria420

Better was when O'Reilly came on the Colbert Report and Colbert showed his book. With the Barnes and Nobles "20% Off" sticker still on it. Over Bill O'Reilly's picture.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Last edited by iforgot539 at May 12, 2008,
Quote by iforgot539
Better was when O'Reilly came on the Colbert Report and Colbert showed his book. With the Barnes and Nobles "20% Off" sticker still on it. Over Bill O'Reilly's picture.

anyone got a link to some of these ?