my les paul sounds the same on the nutral/center position as it does on rhythem

thanks in advance
is it a new guitar or has it just started doing this? has the pickups been changed? have a look at the back of the selector switch, take off the cover on the back and there should be a bit of metal that gets pushed when you move the switch to change pickups, you may need to bend the bit of metel to make sure its touching, i had to do this with my epiphone
Sometimes there isnt a huge difference between neck and middle depending on volume/tone settings. When my epi was stock there wasnt much if any difference. You can wire it up pretty easy to be independent volume which can make a huge difference in how it will sound in middle position.
Quote by scottish nutter
is it a new guitar or has it just started doing this? has the pickups been changed? have a look at the back of the selector switch, take off the cover on the back and there should be a bit of metal that gets pushed when you move the switch to change pickups, you may need to bend the bit of metel to make sure its touching, i had to do this with my epiphone
its a new guitar and hte neck pick up works just the center postition and bridge position sound exactly the same
thats funny, my new (to me, 1997) LP studio does this too- even when you roll off the volume for the treble pickup whilst in the centre position, the sound doesnt change. Is this right?

i'm new to owning a les paul
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!
Quote by Dan_Q
thats funny, my new (to me, 1997) LP studio does this too- even when you roll off the volume for the treble pickup whilst in the centre position, the sound doesnt change. Is this right?

i'm new to owning a les paul

im new also....