So i think i have figured out all the stuff im going to get this summer and early fall.
I need feedback/suggestions on the things i want to get or things that i should get.
right now i have a shcecter omen 6 and a peavey 5150 combo.
i play mainly death metal/tech metal and have found a tone i enjoy on my 5150, it just needs some refining.
my settings are
Gain:7-8
Bass:9
Mid:4
High:6-7
Resonance:9
Presence:7
(if you have some good setting suggestions id gladly take them)

ok now on to the stuff i want

Amp Stuff
ISP Decimator- this ones a no brainer
BBE Sonic Stomp(maybe)- I have heard good things, but im not sure if its worth it or not
MXR 6 band EQ- Just for refining the sound a little bit.
New Speakers(maybe)- I need some feedback on new speakers (if i even need them). Right now i have the stock Sheffield's in there. I'm thinking about getting some Eminence Legends or Warehouse Speakers V30's or possibly one of each.

Guitar Stuff:
Seymour Duncan Blackouts(for the Omen 6): I like the way it plays and i just think some new pickups would make it sound a lot better. I would like a good heavy and aggressive sound in the bridge and in the neck i would like a good tone for sweeping, similar to Necorphagist's sweeping parts.
Jackson Demmelition V: This guitar looks sick, it has EMG's and an OFR. If it plays good i probably will buy it and do an 18v mod on the EMG's

Feedback on anything i posted would be great
Thank You
Sorry for wall of text
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
just one thing - i don't know if i would put 2 different speakers in the same cab...
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by slash_angus_VH
just one thing - i don't know if i would put 2 different speakers in the same cab...

Because you're silly.

I don't think a Sonic Stomp would be a great addittion. An EQ might be good, but try one first, they're not for everyone. An ISP is a good idea...but quiet tubes and a well-shielded guitar can do the job just as well. V30 clones are a great idea.

Are you set on actives? There's a lot of great passives out there...
I would get the Sonic Stomp and the Decimator. The Sonic Stomp will add a little extra something to your sound, and for the better. Blackouts would be good for the Omen, I have only heard good things about em.
ahh forgot about the passives i was thinking about
maybe an x2n and a tone zone
or a set of d activator x's
i know bareknuckles are good, but i dont think i could afford them.
Guitar:
Amps:
Engl Fireball
anyone?
i really badly need feedback, i want to make sure i'm getting the right stuff
Guitar:
Amps:
Engl Fireball
i guess i really haven't played a ton with the mids
but ill play with the setting some more and let you know
also i think the v30 clones will help with more mids too
Guitar:
Amps:
Engl Fireball
You probably should put passives in one of the guitars so you can get more sounds. The eq probably is a good idea, and the speakers too. Good choices!
The warehouse V30s is a great idea! I just built a 2x12" with them, and it sounds awesome. I don't have any experience with the blackouts, but I put duncan distortions in my Omen, and it sounds great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

yeah i was hoping they were good
at $45 a piece you cant go wrong.
Guitar:
Amps:
Engl Fireball
If you get an eq get the 10 band mxr. More versatility 18v volts and included adapter.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I don't think the sonic stomp is the best idea...the improvement to high-gain stuff seemed minimal (inaudible) to me - try it before you buy it.
^^^yeah i heard it didnt make too much of a difference on high gain amps.
so now im probably going to cross off the bbe and get a 10 band eq instead
i was also just offered a spot in a band that plays 7 sstring guitars, so i might need one of those instead of the jackson
im still going to put new pickups in my omen 6 though.
Guitar:
Amps:
Engl Fireball