Page 1 of 4
umm.. i say add a poll that asks the pits oppinion!

and. i wouldnt object. other than that i say nothing

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
I want to look at a real woman, not a girl younger than myself who hasn't even had a chance to finish growing.
..... she's 15...... oh it says it's after she turns 18 oh ok...... I'll check it out, who knows it might be good
It was taken out of context. He originally said when she is of legal age she is welcome to do a shoot.
playboy asks EVERY popular girl to do a shoot, they almost never mean a nude shoot tho
Quote by The Madcap
To be honest, I thought a picture of a 15-year-old's back and shoulder wasn't a big deal at all.

It's not.
People overreact.
disney channel is already searching for a replacement, shes causing way to much trouble then shes worth.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
disney channel is already searching for a replacement, shes causing way to much trouble then shes worth.

hmm. idk. shes worth quite a bit.
What I don't get is people saying TEEN STARS ARE OUT OF CONTROL in reference to the two recent Disney girl situations.
How? People, honestly, fuck off.
1. Vanessa Hudgens sent nude photos to her boyfriend. Seems logical, right? Did she know a man who is stalkerish and clever with technology would be able to find her number, steal her sent picture mail and upload it onto his phone? No. Well, I think about it all the time when I send things. Those pesky phone thieves! Seriously, it was an accident. It wasn't meant for the world to see. Get over yourselves.
2. FOR GOD SAKES ITS HER BACK. If you've never seen a nude back before, by all means, put a harpoon into your eye socket and shoot away. She appears to be nude? Good observation. But she isn't, obviously. It's common sense she has something underneath, otherwise Annie Lebovitz (sp?) would be arrested. "But it appears she is nude". And you appear to be fucking stupid. Good eye there, Scott.

Seriously, media, and people with nothing better to do, shut the hell up about this "outrage". They did nothing wrong. The only outrage is from people who feel their kids can't face the truth of the world. That people have backs and people can have their phone signals intercepted.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
What I don't get is people saying TEEN STARS ARE OUT OF CONTROL in reference to the two recent Disney girl situations.
How? People, honestly, fuck off.
1. Vanessa Hudgens sent nude photos to her boyfriend. Seems logical, right? Did she know a man who is stalkerish and clever with technology would be able to find her number, steal her sent picture mail and upload it onto his phone? No. Well, I think about it all the time when I send things. Those pesky phone thieves! Seriously, it was an accident. It wasn't meant for the world to see. Get over yourselves.
2. FOR GOD SAKES ITS HER BACK. If you've never seen a nude back before, by all means, put a harpoon into your eye socket and shoot away. She appears to be nude? Good observation. But she isn't, obviously. It's common sense she has something underneath, otherwise Annie Lebovitz (sp?) would be arrested. "But it appears she is nude". And you appear to be fucking stupid. Good eye there, Scott.

Seriously, media, and people with nothing better to do, shut the hell up about this "outrage". They did nothing wrong. The only outrage is from people who feel their kids can't face the truth of the world. That people have backs and people can have their phone signals intercepted.

Someone wants n00dz....
I think Miley Cyrus looks really weird. Her cheeks are huge. It's like she has attractive qualitites, but I just don't find her very attractive....

...I mean, I would still hit that, but.....
1. Why the hell is this under the "breaking news" section?
2. She's not in the least bit attractive.
Feed your mind.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
wtf hugh is a pedophile now?

I'm not surprised.
It's bad enough he fornicates women who are 40+ years younger than him.
She mocks me. Mocks me! Everyday when I clock in for work, her poster is right outside the door on my way out. Everyday I clock in and out, I walk by her smile, testing me. Just you wait Miley Cyrus, just you wait.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Please, please don't tell me this is the picture that everybody is freaking out over.

Americans are rather prudish

but she isn't very good lookin, i don't why internet paedos love her so much
Quote by TooFast
She mocks me. Mocks me! Everyday when I clock in for work, her poster is right outside the door on my way out. Everyday I clock in and out, I walk by her smile, testing me. Just you wait Miley Cyrus, just you wait.

Wait your turn in line!
Playboy wants her? Everybody wants her in the corner of their minds, even though her gums are messed up and she's sorta ugly in some places and looks like a starved Somalian boy.
If she did take it, her fans would be furious.
And, it would give other little girls looking up to her the wrong impression.
Quote by imthehitcher
Americans are rather prudish

but she isn't very good lookin, i don't why internet paedos love her so much

Wow. This is sad. She looks like the girl from The Exorcist in that picture.

=

Wow. This is sad. She looks like the girl from The Exorcist in that picture

i didn't mean in just the picture, i meant in all the pictures I've seen (admittedly few) she isn't that attractive,

and i don't mean Americans are prudish, rather that in America the media takes a more uptight view on sex and stuff
Who the hell is Miley Cyrus?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 4