hello all. i currently have an ibanez rg370dx and i really like it, except the tuning stability is really bad because it never stays in tune really well. so i am looking for preferably another ibanez guitar that has atleast one single coil pick up, and jumbo frets. i dont want to have another floyd rose either because i would like to be able to change tunings really easily. so any recommendations?
have you considered blocking your current trem? It would cost less than a new guitar
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Hey TS i have the same problem and the same guitar

Quote by shredhead22
have you considered blocking your current trem? It would cost less than a new guitar

can you explian this, i want to completely block my trem (make it so it acts like a hardtail) too

all the turtorials i find allow it to still dive but i want mine completely blocked
TO TS...ARTCORES!!!!!!

Quote by Dance_of_Death

can you explian this, i want to completely block my trem (make it so it acts like a hardtail) too

all the turtorials i find allow it to still dive but i want mine completely blocked

block in the front of the trem like those explanations told you to block out the back. (2 blocks)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by Dance_of_Death

http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/blocktremolo.htm

as already stated, simply apply two blocks in the trem cavity
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless