Well lets just say amp shopping has made my a little crazy with all the options and I will be happy when it is over with but right now I need some advice. I figured out some things 2 channels is all I need and it should be less then 100 watts probly some where around 50. With this in mind I need advice the Carvin V3 wich I heard has fizzy distortion plz varify this, mesa boogie rectoverb wich I have tried and liked better then the mark 4, mesa boogie f-50 wich I am guesing is not better then the rectoverb but don't know, marshall tsl or dsl 50 wich I heard arnt great, and marshall jmc900 50 watt wich I don't like the shared eq. So that is sorta what I am down to becouse everything else is around 100 watts. so plz help also if you know a amp for high gain with atleast 2 channels and an effects loop for around $1000 used of course plz tell.

When this is over with hopfully in the next 3 weeks when I hope to buy the amp I will post pics and start building the cab.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
wut is dis grammerz and propers spelling stuffs? maybe itd help make writing mores understandable?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
The Mark IV is the best on that list. If you like a Rectoverb more then I would recommend playing the Mark IV a lot more to get a better understanding of the capabilities.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
first ya I suck at the english language but hay what can ya do secondly yes the mark 4 is very versitile but I like the sound of the rectoverb more it has more of a low end that the mark 4 is lacking.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
first ya I suck at the english language but hay what can ya do secondly yes the mark 4 is very versitile but I like the sound of the rectoverb more it has more of a low end that the mark 4 is lacking.

What were your settings? My Mark IV has massive amounts of low end, which was actually one of the reasons I bought it because it was so much more than the 5150 I had before.

Either way, the Rect-O-Verb is a good amp though. I'd still pick a Mark IV over it though, but a lot of people prefer them over the Mark sound.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Are you using this for a band? If not you'll want something less powerful than 50 watts.
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
First, yeah I suck at the English language, but hey what can you do? Secondly, yes the Mark IV is very versatile but, I like the sound of the Rectoverb more. It has more of a low end that the Mark IV is lacking.

Fixed, for those of you that don't want to attempt to read his god awful grammer/spelling.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
sorry I have bad grammer second this will be for a band where I play rythum and a few leads and thirdly I like the recto sound more than the mark, I don't hate the mark its awsome I just like the recto.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Mark 4s are nice, I own a TSL and let me personally tell you that most of the people that complain about this line of Marshalls have either 1) bought it looking for a metal tone, 2) never cranked the amp past 12 o clock (thats when the amps true sound comes out), I'll defend the TSL and DSL lines, they can get a sweet biting hendrix close clean to great thick jazz tones with hollow bodies, sick crunch tones and amazing classic rock lead tones
well, you seem to like the rectoverb, sooooooooo i would say go for the rectoverb.