Im getting a microphone and cable, and I was wondering if there are any adapters to change the XLR to a 1/4 TRS (the jack for a guitar amp) Even if I found the adapter, would It work fine with an amp and an effects pedal? Im trying to get effects for the mic.

plenty of stuff about, and yeah, should work.

only thing is, the effects might not work for your vocal frequency. tried putting a theremin through my chain and it failed

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
Unless your guitar has a stereo input running a balanced signal on a TRS jack into it will cause a grounding issue. You need a XLR to 1/4" TS adapter.

Why exactly are you running a mic through your amp?
I dont really have anything else decent to use... Maybe I should just get a mic amp or something. Id just like to use what I have now.