Hey. I have a question as I am new with pick up wiring and such. I know schematics, so if you need to explain using a schematic I will get the idea.

Basically, my input jack was messed, so i brought it in for repair. When I got it back only the Rhythm pickup (neck) worked. I have a 3 humbucker set up on an epiphone Les Paul.

I was going to provide pictures, but my camera sucks and it's blurry.

Has anyone ran into this problem, and or have tips to fix it. If I can't do it myself I am going to bring it into the shop, as I have a Seymour Duncan pick up that needs installing when it gets here, which I know how to do, but I may as well get 2 things done at once.
i'd call the shop that repaired it and tell them they messed something up.

hopefully they'll fix it for you
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Retardwitguitar
i'd call the shop that repaired it and tell them they messed something up.

hopefully they'll fix it for you

Yah, it happened so long ago though. They probably wouldn't give me a hard time, but I want to do this myself if possible, just for the experience.
Ok, I'll post a pic soon. I noticed a lead on the bridge potentiometer/knob that isn't connected to anything. It also has solder spots, so it used to be connected.

I believe it's the problem, if so can you explain where the wire should be coming from. Here's the pic of the schematic showing the problem area

Edit: There is no loose wires by the way.

Theres the best pic I could get. No wires go to the middle lead of the bridge potentiometer. I am almost 100% this is the problem, but don't know what to do to fix it.