Page 1 of 2
Warning very long review.. Short version right below, long version below it..

6505 kills the 6505+ in the distortion department and its true they dont sound the same. Cleans are really nice if you like Metallica Fade to Black cleans. Also not bright at all.

6505+ fizzy distortion not as full

Bugera 6262 combo was Broken so couldnt test.. Go Figure!

Bugera 6260 Head, Distortion very nasty model of the 6505+

Line 6 SpiderValve biggest POS i have ever tested...

Now for the long review...

Went to one of my local haunts and they had just got in some fresh new amps. So i go in and take my guitar with me so i can see what they would sound like at the house. Sit down at a 6505 which was a great experience because i have only tested out the 6505+. This time i came prepared as well and had some settings written down. So I dial up Chimaira and give it a go and was in tonal heaven it was spot on. So i was chuggin away lovin it. And right beside it they had the 6505+. So i switch over to it and dial in the same settings. Now i have always heard that they sound different but some say they sound the same. So i dial it in to the exact same settings and to my surprise it actually sound pretty bad. I have experienced it with the other 6505+ i played but just figured it was the guitar or settings I was using. But this was a side by side same guitar cab and cable test. The 6505+ was really fizzy and a tad bit raspy were as the 6505 had alot more low end grunt and a smooth distortion to it. Which adds up because i have heard people shy away from the 6505+ thinking it sounded fizzy. And on other forums people swear by the 6505 and say never get the + model. Boy were they ever right... Now im not saying the 6505+ is a bad amp its just a preference thing. It was just voiced a tad bit different almost like a ultra mixed with a 6505. Its still a 6505 but with less overall gain. And i get what the mean now. Its not an issue of if you take them both to 10 the 6505 has more. Its the total voicing of the amp the 6505 is just more raw and has more balls and more smoother gain through out the structure. Much like the JSX ultra channel has a ton of gain but not enough balls to hang with the 6505. Now for the cleans there not bright by any means but there perfect for me. They do have really nice cleans if you like a Metallica Fade to Black type of clean. Which it nailed. And the amp is super response to turning back the volume knob on your guitar its a seamless clean transition almost like having another gain knob. Vs my Valveking just takes a dump when i mess with the volume knob.

So then im looking around and there is a Bugera 6262 combo sitting there that is brand new as well. So i sit down get everything dialed in and plugged up. Turn on the power and nothing... Check everything over and yea its plugged in and tested the amp beside it and its got juice. So i tilt the amp forward to make sure im not missing a button and the aroma of burnt electronics creeps out. So i call the guy over and he checks it and changes out the power chord and says well that sucks i dont know why its not working. We just got this in this week. So my first experience with my first Bugera proved some of my expectations...

So i tell the dude that sucks i wanted to test one out and he says there just setup a 6260 half stack on the other side. So im like hell that will work out better for what im looking for. So i head over plug in. First thing i notice is how it looks. CHEAP! The wood looks thing and the chrome protectors make it look cheaper. The Logo is made of cheap plastic, Yes that shouldn't matter but man it looked cheap.. So im like ok lets see how this thing sounds so i dial it in and to my surprise even the knobs feel cheap like recycled plastic and you can tell the pots are tiny as hell by the way. But anyway we knew it was cheaply made already lets see how it sounds.. So i use the same settings minus the fact there inst a resonance knob. And to my surprise it does sound similar to a 6505+ gain structure. Also its no were close to a 6505. And notice the words sounds like. Yes it does have some similarity's but you can tell its a model. A cheaply thrown together model. Was missing alot of the fullness and feel of the real thing. And it was muddy and fizzy as hell. Even with the gain lowered still muddy almost sounded like a they took the ultra circuit cloned it and then added a distortion pedal on top of it and were like here ya go a 6505. You get that same vibe like its two distortion circuits and there not mingling properly. Almost like they didn't know they were two separate amps there like well we heard one has more gain so lets take the ultra circuit and turn it up a few notices. Which surprisingly does get it close but quite far away as well.

Also jumped between amps at the end again to make sure i wasn't hearing things and it was the same outcome.

Now the Line 6 Spidervavle.. HUGE PIECE OF SH*T.... Its just a d@mn Spider III hooked to a tube power amp. Thats it.. nothing special the HD147 eats it alive and its SS and from the same company. You can tell its digital you can tell its a spider III and if you ever got the power tubes hot enough to warm things up and distort I would imagine it would make things worse because you are taking a digitally processed sound were the power tubes were already hot then running that model through hot even more distorted power tubes.

So with that review the 6505 beats everything hands down and for a grand its well worth every penny....

I would pick it over the JSX, XXX, VK, Bugera, 6505+, and for the price point even the EVH 5150III...

Ohh and the VK looks and feels 100% more solid then then the Bugera's..

And to the flamers the 6262 might have sounded alot better but unfortunately it was BROKEN so i couldnt test it...

Also i finally decided my search is done.... I'm keeping the VK because it can nail the thrash thrash/lamb of god side of things and im getting the 6505 for my modern stuff.... So out of all the amps tested those two are my winners.
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at May 12, 2008,
Quote by IbanezPsycho
The 6505+ was really fizzy and a tad bit raspy were as the 6505 had alot more low end grunt and a smooth distortion to it.

That's interesting. I think quite the opposite actually. Smooth is not a word I would use to describe a 6505, the 6505+ is the smoother sounding amp, at least with my experiences. I've used both side-by-side many times and came away with the complete opposite opinion *shrug*
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I cant be fudged to read that much, can I get a summary?
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by MatrixClaw
That's interesting. I think quite the opposite actually. Smooth is not a word I would use to describe a 6505, the 6505+ is the smoother sounding amp, at least with my experiences. I've used both side-by-side many times and came away with the complete opposite opinion *shrug*

+1
I don't know how I rate your analysis of the 6505+...what cab were you trying it through?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by MatrixClaw

Yea its a bit of a mystery.. Some say they like this one more and some say they like this one more... Theres been alot of debates about it on other boards. The smooth part comes into play with me because it had more low end grunt and it just filled in nicely with the top end. The 6505+ seemed to have more top end and more fizz. Almost like a Engl powerball versus a fireball were one sounds more geared towards lead and one geared towards rhythm... That would be a better example then smoother...
I would take a 5150 / 6505 over a 6505+ anyday..

The bugera was broken

I saw one at a local shop yesterday and it looked cheap as hell too, I thought i was just used to the ENGL with all chrome + metal but i guess not. I didn't play it but I didn't want it to break on me
Quote by Yngwi3
+1
I don't know how I rate your analysis of the 6505+...what cab were you trying it through?

It was a Marshall cab loaded with god knows what. Just used what the heads were sitting on.

And whats crazy is i have had the same experience with another 6505+ at GC and that one was on a marshall lead cab. Wife hated the sound of that one and so did I. But then a month later we went to a different GC. 6505+ on lead cab again. Sounded a lot better and even the wife agreed. Still not as good as the 6505 sounded to me but it was pretty close just a tad more fizzy and missing a little bit of that raw and more gain sound. So who knows the amp i tested today sounded like the first one i tried months ago so two out of three sounded bad but sounded the same... Just a weird mystery i guess...
Quote by jimmy666page666
I would take a 5150 / 6505 over a 6505+ anyday..

The bugera was broken

I saw one at a local shop yesterday and it looked cheap as hell too, I thought i was just used to the ENGL with all chrome + metal but i guess not. I didn't play it but I didn't want it to break on me

Dude it took all i had not to start laughing my a$$ off in front of the store rep... He was like i dont know why it wont power on, all the time i was thinking because its a cheap a$$ amp that behringer is in cahoots with thats why...
Quote by yoyodunno
Strap a bugera to ur chest and hijack an airplane for ala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah - it probably wouldn't even blow up, and I wouldn't get my virgins.

Stupid Bugera, and their cheapo amps.
i think the bottom line with amps is when you are tonechasing nothing is good enough until you buy the best..mark iv, roadking, engl se, soldano slo, bogner xtc etc. Get the engl se it will save you money buying and selling other amps in the long run.
Quote by tuwyci
Get the engl se it will save you money buying and selling other amps in the long run.

Sorry but for $4000, there's MANY other amps I'd rather have.

And I seriously doubt the TS is willing to spend $4000 on an amp.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Maybe you shouldn't have used the same settings.
You know? Some amps will sound better with one setting than the other; And maybe it's just that you found a setting right for the 6505, and thought it'd work on the other amps too.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.
You know? Some amps will sound better with one setting than the other; And maybe it's just that you found a setting right for the 6505, and thought it'd work on the other amps too.

True enough!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

+1

Tone chasing is a preference thing... Thus the reason everyone playing metal isnt playing a Engl SE... Huge bands still use $500 5150's for a reason. They can purchase what ever they want but dont... Because they like the sound of that particular amp. Thats why reviews are a good guideline but always go out and play the amp. Two people can view the same amp in a totally different light.

Example i hate Mesa stilettos and picked 1k dollar 6505 as a better amp also picked it over a Mesa Dual Rec and Marshall KK sig, Engl Powerball and countless others. Why because i love the tone of that particular amp and dont like the tone of the others. Now that may change but for now and for the last year i have wanted a 6505 and that tone. Used to want metallica's tone, but now that i listen to it, its just not my style. But 5 years ago or when i first started out i would have probably dropped 3500 on a used Mark IIc+..
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at May 12, 2008,
Quote by Moe.

True... I did change the settings up on each amp to test it but i didn't take the time to really tweak it so that might be it. The settings i got were for a 5150/6505 and Chimaira so considering they use a 5150/6505 and not a 6505+ i can see that as being an issue... Good eye man
Quote by IbanezPsycho
True... I did change the settings up on each amp to test it but i didn't take the time to really tweak it so that might be it. The settings i got were for a 5150/6505 and Chimaira so considering they use a 5150/6505 and not a 6505+ i can see that as being an issue... Good eye man

That's one thing I hate about amp testing though. It takes so long to tweak an amp to it's full potential.

Moedit: And yeah, I agree with you on the spider valve POS thing. It truly is a POS.
Signatures are overrated.
When I tried a Bugera, I was far from impressed. I couldn't help but think that I could a get a 5150 for that price. At least the 5150 wouldn't explode.
Quote by MatrixClaw

No need to apologise. I feel the same being in europe i wouldnt pay 2 grand for a mesa mark iv. Pretty overrated IMO.
Quote by tuwyci
No need to apologise. I feel the same being in europe i wouldnt pay 2 grand for a mesa

Ah, well you make a good point, didn't realize you were over there in Europe! Though the amp I'd probably choose to buy at that price is still from Europe anyway
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Ah, well you make a good point, didn't realize you were over there in Europe! Though the amp I'd probably choose to buy at that price is still from Europe anyway

cornford?
That's so weird. I was just at the music store earlier today purchasing a guitar and basically played through the same amps you did. I couldn't agree with you more on the Sprider Valve. I don't think anybody is gonna fall for that. Putting Bogners name plate on it sure didn't fool me. That amp still sounds like a digital Spider III to me. Take all those crappy effects off of there and they might have had something. I turned it up a bit and at best I'd say it's mediocre. Now what I disagree with was your assesment of the Bugera's. I don't understand why people want to hate these amps so much. I have an open mind about everything, and being Chinese made really doesn't bother me a bit as long as it sounds good. I have read about some breaking down, that's unfortunate and would probably keep me from buying one. I will tell you this though, the 6262 half stack I played through sounded awesome WHEN CRANKED. With the volume down low it sounded somewhat "hyper" or "ultra high gained out" BUT as soon as you start to crank it up it became impressive to me. In fact for as awful as it sounded barely on, it sounded that much better when cranked. So, I dunno, I'm just glad to see that they might help lower the prices of valve amps with their low pricepoint. I'd love to hear an econimics expert talk about how Bugera might effect the market longterm. Eventually, a company is going to step in and do it right on the buget valve amp scene, but I don't think Bugera is gonna be the one. It's a start though. The 6505 is still my favorite amp for the brootalz though. But I noticed the exact opposite of your findings between the regular and +plus models. I'd take a pass on the Valvekings though.
Quote by Pro-Pain
That's so weird. I was just at the music store earlier today purchasing a guitar and basically played through the same amps you did. I couldn't agree with you more on the Sprider Valve. I don't think anybody is gonna fall for that. Putting Bogners name plate on it sure didn't fool me. That amp still sounds like a digital Spider III to me. Take all those crappy effects off of there and they might have had something. I turned it up a bit and at best I'd say it's mediocre. Now what I disagree with was your assesment of the Bugera's. I don't understand why people want to hate these amps so much. I have an open mind about everything, and being Chinese made really doesn't bother me a bit as long as it sounds good. I have read about some breaking down, that's unfortunate and would probably keep me from buying one. I will tell you this though, the 6262 half stack I played through sounded awesome WHEN CRANKED. With the volume down low it sounded somewhat "hyper" or "ultra high gained out" BUT as soon as you start to crank it up it became impressive to me. In fact for as awful as it sounded barely on, it sounded that much better when cranked. So, I dunno, I'm just glad to see that they might help lower the prices of valve amps with their low pricepoint. I'd love to hear an econimics expert talk about how Bugera might effect the market longterm. Eventually, a company is going to step in and do it right on the buget valve amp scene, but I don't think Bugera is gonna be the one. It's a start though. The 6505 is still my favorite amp for the brootalz though. But I noticed the exact opposite of your findings between the regular and +plus models. I'd take a pass on the Valvekings though.

Yup, I would still encourage everyone to test them out. Im sure alot of people will still like them regardless of the issues or bashing. Wish i could have cranked them but a 120 watt halfstack would have been pretty loud.

That does bring something else i loved about the 6505.. You didnt have to crank it to get a amazing tone out it and I know it only gets better the higher you go so if i give volume 1-3 a 10 at 6-7 i can only imagine. And since im not giggin it will probally never see 6-7 so its a perfect choice for me.

I was really hoping the bugera would have been a decent amp but at that price point there are a few other options i would rather look into. Especially used gear... But i am glad Bugera is around they might force some others in competition with them.

Still baffled on the 6505+ but the good thing is theres plenty of them to go around and plenty 6505's so take your pick...
I'm sorry for not saying your post was a good read. I meant to add that. I enjoyed it. I think I have decided my final amp purchase is going to be a 6505. What about cabs tho, should I get the stock one from Peavey, or should I look into something better? What speakers come stock in the 6505 cab? I have to get this right because I can only afford to do it once.
Quote by Pro-Pain
I'm sorry for not saying your post was a good read. I meant to add that. I enjoyed it. I think I have decided my final amp purchase is going to be a 6505. What about cabs tho, should I get the stock one from Peavey, or should I look into something better? What speakers come stock in the 6505 cab? I have to get this right because I can only afford to do it once.

Thanks... And good choice on the amp

Most people I have seen either have Mesa or Marshall Cabs. But to be honest i haven't researched that part because i already have a Marshall Cab...

Whats your budget and are you looking for for rhythm or lead?
Rhythm. I'm good at that. I definately got some suckage going on with the leads
That's what practice is for I guess. I play mostly harder rock stuff so I imagine a cab with V30's in it will suit me best. I guess a Marshall is what I'll go for. I'm assuming they come stock with V30's. I'm going to get a Randall RG50TC for practice. I found a cheap one at the local mom n pop store down the street today. After I buy all that, I'll be dead broke. Gotta love hobbies!
Quote by Pro-Pain
Rhythm. I'm good at that. I definately got some suckage going on with the leads
That's what practice is for I guess. I play mostly harder rock stuff so I imagine a cab with V30's in it will suit me best. I guess a Marshall is what I'll go for. I'm assuming they come stock with V30's. I'm going to get a Randall RG50TC for practice. I found a cheap one at the local mom n pop store down the street today. After I buy all that, I'll be dead broke. Gotta love hobbies!

Sounds like a plan man... And im right there with ya, except i suck at lead and well rhythm also.. Need to find time to practice... But yea im a rhythm guy and soon my cab will have some V30's with the 6505 chillin on it as well.

And Marshall makes a 1960 model with V30's so your set.
Quote by Pro-Pain
What speakers come stock in the 6505 cab? I have to get this right because I can only afford to do it once.

i think they're sheffield somethng
Quote by Pro-Pain
What speakers come stock in the 6505 cab?

Sheffield 1200s.

Peavey speakers sound like crap (imo), get something with Vintage 30s, the 6505 loves them.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
how wouldyou compare the cleans to Marshall vox's and mesas?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
IbanezPsycho, what about hiss/hum? Did the + have more or less than the other?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
How much time did you spend with each amp? It takes more than 5 minutes to get a good tone out of some amps. I can't say anything about the 6260/6262, but I rented a Bugera 333XL for a gig and DAMN it sounded nice. Granted, it's modeled after the JSX, not the 6505, and the JSX/XXX are more my thing as far as tone. I found it more articulate and defined than a 6505, yet even had a bit more gain. Sure, Bugeras are cheaply made, which is why they can pack so much awesome tone (IMO) into such a cheap amp. They aren't for people who travel a lot or abuse their amp on a regular basis. But I still think they are great for those who just go to local gigs and take decent care of their equipment.

As far as the Spider Valve goes, I don't agree at all. The only thing about those amps that I found sounded digital was the effects, but that's obvious. Without those on, it sounded like a pretty fine amp. Still not the best for the price, but they are much better than the Spider III. And it's not just tubes in the power amp. They are full on tube amps, not hybrids. It's basically like turning the Spider III into a MFX pedal and putting it in front of a decent tube amp. And they use Celestion V30s, which is a plus.

Just my input on your review.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Van Noord
IbanezPsycho, what about hiss/hum? Did the + have more or less than the other?

Didn't notice much hiss or hum out of either of the two actually. They were both pretty quite. You could tell the gain was high, but all you hear is gain noise none of the back end stuff that your normally hear. And surprisingly no feedback and i was sitting right in front of the amp. Now with that said i didn't have the volume cranked to 7 or anything but compared to my VK which has both hiss and hum at a volume of 1. The amps were extremely quite.
Oh, and at what volume did you play each at? The tone of a valve amp has a lot to do with the volume at which it's at. If you just kept the volume at a low level that wouldn't be heard over drums, you didn't really test them properly. I've heard tube amps that sound like complete sh!t at 1 or 2 but once turned up they sound like a beast.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Didn't notice much hiss or hum out of either of the two actually. They were both pretty quite. You could tell the gain was high, but all you hear is gain noise none of the back end stuff that your normally hear. And surprisingly no feedback and i was sitting right in front of the amp. Now with that said i didn't have the volume cranked to 7 or anything but compared to my VK which has both hiss and hum at a volume of 1. The amps were extremely quite.

Quiet, dammit. Sorry, I don't usually complain too much but you did it twice with otherwise good spelling and punctuation >_<

Oh, and thanks for the thread

I like reading reviews and especially guitar show reports and such.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by mafropetee
As far as the Spider Valve goes, I don't agree at all. The only thing about those amps that I found sounded digital was the effects, but that's obvious. Without those on, it sounded like a pretty fine amp. Still not the best for the price, but they are much better than the Spider III. And it's not just tubes in the power amp. They are full on tube amps, not hybrids. It's basically like turning the Spider III into a MFX pedal and putting it in front of a decent tube amp. And they use Celestion V30s, which is a plus.

the Spider Valve is a hybrid, it isn't a full tube amp. It's got one preamp used like other hybrid amps, and one preamp tube for the phase inverter, which is basically part of the tube poweramp. The preamp models are all digital, not tube.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
the Spider Valve is a hybrid, it isn't a full tube amp. It's got one preamp used like other hybrid amps, and one preamp tube for the phase inverter, which is basically part of the tube poweramp. The preamp models are all digital, not tube.

Really?
Don't they advertise them as fully valve with digital modelling?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by mafropetee
How much time did you spend with each amp? It takes more than 5 minutes to get a good tone out of some amps. I can't say anything about the 6260/6262, but I rented a Bugera 333XL for a gig and DAMN it sounded nice. Granted, it's modeled after the JSX, not the 6505, and the JSX/XXX are more my thing as far as tone. I found it more articulate and defined than a 6505, yet even had a bit more gain. Sure, Bugeras are cheaply made, which is why they can pack so much awesome tone (IMO) into such a cheap amp. They aren't for people who travel a lot or abuse their amp on a regular basis. But I still think they are great for those who just go to local gigs and take decent care of their equipment.

As far as the Spider Valve goes, I don't agree at all. The only thing about those amps that I found sounded digital was the effects, but that's obvious. Without those on, it sounded like a pretty fine amp. Still not the best for the price, but they are much better than the Spider III. And it's not just tubes in the power amp. They are full on tube amps, not hybrids. It's basically like turning the Spider III into a MFX pedal andputting it in front of a decent tube amp. And they use Celestion V30s, which is a plus.

Spent about 45 minutes on the 6505 and 30 minutes on each of the other amps. And about 10 minutes trying to find out why the Bugera wasn't working. There was a 333xl there but i didn't want to test it because i know what a jsx and xxx sound like. I like those amps but i don't like there gain structure as much as the 6505 its a preference thing.

And yes 30 minutes isnt enough time to find the sweet spots of an amp. But generally you can tell alot about an amp in 30 minutes as far as how the gain structure is voiced, If its cheaply made and as a sound comparison to a different amp. Only thing more time will get you is the ability to dial in its perfect tone. Which in my opinion doesn't tell me anything about the amps versatility. It just tells me it can get one perfect tone vs me sitting there tweaking knobs for 30 minutes tells me what all the amp is not good at. Generally im there to see what the amp cant do not what it can do. Thats how i judge my amps. When you review you never look for or read for the good qualitys you read and look for the bad qualitys. Because when its all said an done an amp with one good perfect tone isnt worth squat. You pretty much killed the versatility of the amp. Take the VK you cant turn the treble past 5 you cant turn the mids past 8 and there is a nasty little freq in the 2-3k range you have to pull out. So your extremely limited and all it leaves me is one really nice tone and a whole bunch of unusable tones. Vs i couldnt get a bad tone out of the 6505 no matter what i tried and it was built like a rock and is a road tested amp. All the other amps i was able to get bad tones out of, some more then others. Even the 6505+ I had issues with on two separate occasions. So even that one was checked off my list. Now that said some might view what i call a bad tone as a great tone and im fine with that its all about personal preference. Thats why i say go test them yourself. But generally when you have a whole populous of people stating something is cheap, sucks and have tested the amp and come back with the same conclusions as you 95% of the time they are correct.
Quote by Fama
Quiet, dammit. Sorry, I don't usually complain too much but you did it twice with otherwise good spelling and punctuation >_<

Oh, and thanks for the thread

I like reading reviews and especially guitar show reports and such.

Sorry man, i have an issue of typing really fast and just skimming when i proof read. And Quiet is one of those words i tend skim over. What sucks worse is when i type out Sh*t instead of This... Happened to me at work a few times... lol

Ill keep and eye on it for ya
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Sorry man, i have an issue of typing really fast and just skimming when i proof read. And Quiet is one of those words i tend skim over.

No problem

Quote by IbanezPsycho
What sucks worse is when i type out Sh*t instead of This... Happened to me at work a few times... lol

Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Page 1 of 2