I really liked their old stuff, all their other CDs. This new stuff doesn’t fit the same bill, it is very different musically, but more creative vocally. I’m torn between the interesting progression and the almost total destruction of what defines this band. They have changed with every album, but this is more pronounced than the other variations. I am impatient to see what is on the rest of the album, these songs are promising, but personally I was hoping for more heavy sound. Although, HiL is one of my favorite bands, so regardless I'll buy the next one tempt uncharted waters.
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
I think that they are easily one of the most underated bands in their genre, if not in music. You gotta love em.
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
I think the new stuff is utterly amazing

It doesn't matter what these guys do they do it very well
The end is here and she will not remain silent! - The Chariot

Oh, and there are accounts of people who have spoken out negatively about Scientology being killed. So consider me a marked man.
- Ryan Clark of Demon Hunter