How much of this, does it take to get me ****faced? I'm thinking of mixing it with coke(a-cola)

It's the most mainstream whiskey, and i want to get ****faced...bad, so it's a good thing...even if JD is ****ty:P
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
How much of this, does it take to get me ****faced? I'm thinking of mixing it with coke(a-cola)

It's the most mainstream whiskey, and i want to get ****faced...bad, so it's a good thing...even if JD is ****ty:P

The bolded area explains why I can't be of service.

You should know your limits.
but it in a beer mug and chug. you won't regret it.

P.S.- whiskey is a pussy's drink- i drink moonshine straight from the bottle.
Quote by bendystraw
but it in a beer mug and chug. you won't regret it.

P.S.- whiskey is a pussy's drink- i drink moonshine straight from the bottle.

I, sir, is from Norway, here we are all pussies!
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Moonshine is for ladies, rubbing alcohol is the only way to go.

Or if you're out of that, drain your radiator and drink whatever comes out of there, shizz will fluff you up!
Depends on how much you mix eh? But the only advice I can give you is that you don't do it alone, make sure there are some people around who can help if something goes bad.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by cobain_is_king
How about you grow up first?

Not an option
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Watch yourself with whiskey, it creeps up on you...
I've had some wonderful times drinking JD, as well as some terrible ones. Don't try to overdo yourself too much, keep yourself in check.
Quote by wyldelife
I, sir, is from Norway, here we are all pussies!

i hear the fjords are nice this time of the year. thank slartibartfast for that.

We dont know you personal limits....just drink a 70cl bottle quickly and you should be pretty well done.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by wyldelife

Not a lot really.
If you wanna get really pissed drink 6 or so beers before hand, then have a short of whiskey.
all you really need to get **** faced is 2 girls, and a cup. Your pretty much all set after that.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by Remonster
Moonshine is for ladies, rubbing alcohol is the only way to go.

Or if you're out of that, drain your radiator and drink whatever comes out of there, shizz will fluff you up!

your all women. i do bongs with pure ethanol.
Try not to pass out. Had a friend pass out and throw up 6+ times the other night. Not a fun experience for anyone. Trust me, getting ****faced is not worth the risk of doing permenant damage, especially if you're by yourself (which hopefully you won't be). Getting drunk can be great, getting TOO drunk can be horrible.

That being said, we can't really tell you how much you will need, seeing as how we don't know your weight, tolerance, etc. Always start with 2 shots, then proceed from there.
Quote by saxaxe
Beer before liquor = BAD BAD IDEA

That's why I said 'really' pissed

Had me throwing up all over the place.
Quote by wyldelife
Not an option

I'll let you go then.

Depends on the person, I've been drinking it a while so I'm used to it whereas my friends take a few sips and feel sick. But remember Jack Daniel's is a sipping whiskey, it's not meant for downing. If thats what your after why not try something with a more appealing taste? Try many until you find the whiskey you believe suits you best.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Beer before liquor -> throw up quicker

Liquor before beer -> NEVER FEAR!

Exactly. I made the mistake of spending all day shotgunning and drinking beer (4 or 5 every hour, just enough to maintain a buzz throughout the day) and had a ****load of rum that night. Bad....badbadbad....bad...bad....bad night, morning, day, night, and next morning.
Cool, i know my limits, i was just looking for others experience, with this very crappy whiskey =)
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by saxaxe
Beer before liquor = BAD BAD IDEA

God i know spent most of the weekend sorting my friends out and cleaning puke up...still some awesome times tho
Originally Posted by Fate_of_Mind
Beer before liquor -> throw up quicker

Liquor before beer -> NEVER FEAR!

Im the oposite, for some reason I feel safer doing shots after 5/6 pints.....
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Speaking of that though, one night I was drinking straight vodka and downing beer after it to get rid of the taste. Got me wrecked in like 30 mins. Try it sometime.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Im the oposite, for some reason I feel safer doing shots after 5/6 pints.....

You can't taste the liquor as much, but you're more inclined to get sick.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
your all women. i do bongs with pure ethanol.

Pitiful.

I mix together every bleach, disinfectant and my personal supplies of arsenic and cyanide, chug it all down, and see if anyone finds me in the morning so they can restart my heart and pump my stomach.

For teh lulz.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Speaking of that though, one night I was drinking straight vodka and downing beer after it to get rid of the taste. Got me wrecked in like 30 mins. Try it sometime.
Might as well do a turbo diesel.
Absinthe. pure.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by irishpyro11
just drink until your ****faced. dumbass

Bad idea... If you drink until you're ****faced, then you'll be ****faced before the last of the alcohol has set in. This happened to me with some a couple of friends and a 60 of rum. I drank, I was a bit stumbly but still okay, and then on the walk home, the rest set in and I don't remember anything past the park halfway to my house.