just want to know if it will need to be too loud to get any high quality sounds or would i be better off getting somthing like a blackheart
For strictly bedroom use the blackheart is probably better, but with the bj you options for gigs and band situations. You could always get an attenuator for it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
it'll play clean at bedroom levels.

if you want to od you'll want a pedal too.
and at low levels, using an od to "help" it, doesnt really use the full potential of that amp.

i ended up using my vj 9 times out of 10 at home.
the bjr at band.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
A Blues Junior would be great for bedroom playing. I've never played a Blackheart.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
i have a pro jr. and it's just a LITTLE bit too loud to play when people are sleeping. i mean you can turn it all the way down but you lose a lot of the good tube sound.

blues jr. would be ok as long as someone isn't sleeping right next to you.
right next to you?

it's a 15W tube amp, with a lot of headroom. to get it to start to od, even using the fat switch and the main volume maxed, you'll want the vol over 3.

it get's loud.

if your parents dont complain then whatever. but it's my understanding that parents complain about things.

a 5W tube amp is still loud but much better in the bedroom, imo.

again, with a band, you'll want more.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011