I have tickets for the upcoming Nine Inch Nails concert at the MTS centre. I have floor and my friend says they are row a, is this front row!?
You're going to sit at a NIN gig?

To answer the question I'd assume row A would be the front, unless it's reverse alphabetically, then it would be the back.

P.S. Is Winnipeg really a frozen ****hole?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
You're going to sit at a NIN gig?

To answer the question I'd assume row A would be the front, unless it's reverse alphabetically, then it would be the back.

P.S. Is Winnipeg really a frozen ****hole?

**** no i am not sitting. It's a frozen ****hole december to february other than that its not too bad, we sometimes get -50 degree celsius windchill.
sounds nasty, only asked because it's the title of the album I'm listening to at the moment.

NIN are ****ing awesome live. Heared their new album yet?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Dude hello!, Winnipegger right here, I actually made a group for Winnipeg guitarists... It can get pretty warm in the summers but yea winters are pretty miserable, had no idea NIN was coming though
Quote by faultyy
sounds nasty, only asked because it's the title of the album I'm listening to at the moment.

NIN are ****ing awesome live. Heared their new album yet?

Which one, the slip? i have it on my computer but i have yet to listen to it. I currently am enjoying The Downward Spiral immensely.

Trent Reznor is that man