I'm looking to buy this guitar (ESP LTD EC-400VF [tobacco sunburst]), and it looks so cool, but it has these really baige-white things around the pickup...

I want to change them when i get it, probably black, but i have no idea what they're called... anyone know?

If the pickups are directly mounted to the body or need a spacer, they will have bevels to space them.

You kind of need them or the pickups will fall out....
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!