I would help you but thats vague.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Vague or vague?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
isn't there an unwritten rule that says not to post these threads?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I would buy all 4 or those; great choices.
SRV R.I.P.
buy them all...plus a flying v, explorer, and jaguar, at bare minimum
Quote by MortifiedLizard
isn't there an unwritten rule that says not to post these threads?

actually I think it's written somewhere...
Nope, no sig here.
in order to be a true guitarrist you need to have atleast 5 of each of those, and then 10 of all other models on earth. if not then you shouldnt even be alowed to play guitar...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
The look and feel of a Strat, but with the sound of a Les Paul... yes, that would be nice.

oh wait... that's basically an RG... well, I'm set then. as for you, it depends on a lot of different factors, such as music style, preferences, sound, etc.

by the way, Ichimaru, "Vague or vague?" what's that about? those are the same word...
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Gibson Les Paul FTW for me. But i don't think i would turn ne of them down.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by darkfire_storm
The look and feel of a Strat, but with the sound of a Les Paul... yes, that would be nice.

oh wait... that's basically an RG... well, I'm set then. as for you, it depends on a lot of different factors, such as music style, preferences, sound, etc.

by the way, Ichimaru, "Vague or vague?" what's that about? those are the same word...

I think he is trying to prove a point, that it was vague. and since the ts was comparing with "or," he decided to say Vague or vague? its pretty funny if you get it, haha.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by darkfire_storm

true xcept i would rather get a esp strat syle with a floyd rose not an edge III and emgs an not whatever an RG has builtin
Quote by gbdp54
buy them all...plus a flying v, explorer, and jaguar, at bare minimum

2 of each, but my choice is strongly on gibson, mostly the abstract shapes like the V and the explorer

Quote by darkfire_storm

except that strats and les pauls actually sound and feel good
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
les paul and a tele, a good strat is always welcome too
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
unless uve played all of these, and like them all and want advice, i would suggest go play sumthing like schecter, ibanez, ESP, jackson etc... trust me, ull get more bang for your buck
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
true but if ur looking for a good $1000 guitar then i would say les paul, sg, tele, strat, etc.