ok 2 questions,
1 how would i make my facial hair grow much faster ( i shave periodically but it stil wont grow fast)
2 how would i make my hir curly, wavy, something along those lines something like dimebag, does it just come naturaly with long hiar cause if so ill just have to kepp growing my hair out (im at like 11 inchs or so) (also i mean hair on ones scalp cause i know what its like when you ask a vague question on the pit lol)
Quote by F8iscruel
ok 2 questions,
1 how would i make my facial hair grow much faster ( i shave periodically but it stil wont grow fast)
2 how would i make my hir curly, wavy, something along those lines something like dimebag, does it just come naturaly with long hiar cause if so ill just have to kepp growing my hair out (im at like 11 inchs or so) (also i mean hair on ones scalp cause i know what its like when you ask a vague question on the pit lol)

1. Puberty

2. perm, or curling iron????
You can't do either naturally
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
im 16 its just im trying to figure out how to grow a really good beard cause i think i would look better w/ one but i think i should probally shave more
Quote by F8iscruel
ok 2 questions,

umm, if you stop shaving it it will for sure get longer
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by F8iscruel
im 16 its just im trying to figure out how to grow a really good beard cause i think i would look better w/ one but i think i should probally shave more

Trust me....you will more than likely look like a ****ing bum or Scruffy McScruff Scruff.....shave...
Quote by F8iscruel

Yeah, you should be shaving at least 3 times a day: once with breakfast, once with lunch and once with dinner. Of course, facial hair grows slowest at night so it also helps to set your alarm clock for a midnight shave as well.
Some people can, others can't, there's no technique to it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by F8iscruel

Biology lesson kids, listen up!

1. Cutting your facial hair does not make it grow faster or thicker. When you shave it simply cuts the hair giving it a blunt tip, thus, making it look "thicker." In reality it's not, and only your genes can determine how much facial hair you'll grow and when you'll grow it.

2. Putting rogaine on your face is not gauranteed to work. First, it takes up to 4 weeks before it'd start working and around 3 months before you'd actually notice anything different. Also, it stimulates hair growth where ever the lotion is applied, and since there are tons of tiny hairs on the face and tons of capillaries there too, you'll probably have hair growing in weird spots - ie - your forehead/really high up on your cheek bones.

3. If you're hair is 11 inches it probably doesn't have any natural wave. Do your parents have wavy hair? My hair gets curly after about 4 inches of growth, other people I've seen it change around 8 inches, but I think you're boned if you're at 11 and it's not wavy.
now i feel like an idiot lol, i just caught what i wrote, i meant i was shaving my face periodically to make it grow faster but it still grows slow
Quote by F8iscruel

Myth. Shaving will not make it grow faster. It'll just seem like so because more areas come in as time goes by.
I'm afraid for the facial hair thing your gunna have to do what I did, just grow it out in all its patchyness and look like a bum, but some girls like the scruffyness
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by acoginthesystem
Biology lesson kids, listen up!

1. Cutting your facial hair does not make it grow faster or thicker. When you shave it simply cuts the hair giving it a blunt tip, thus, making it look "thicker." In reality it's not, and only your genes can determine how much facial hair you'll grow and when you'll grow it.

2. Putting rogaine on your face is not gauranteed to work. First, it takes up to 4 weeks before it'd start working and around 3 months before you'd actually notice anything different. Also, it stimulates hair growth where ever the lotion is applied, and since there are tons of tiny hairs on the face and tons of capillaries there too, you'll probably have hair growing in weird spots - ie - your forehead/really high up on your cheek bones.

3. If you're hair is 11 inches it probably doesn't have any natural wave. Do your parents have wavy hair? My hair gets curly after about 4 inches of growth, other people I've seen it change around 8 inches, but I think you're boned if you're at 11 and it's not wavy.

its wavyish (not gramatically correct but whatever) but im trying to get a really nice wave im not sure on my parents hair because my dad keeps a close shave and my mom alters hair style constantly so i have no idea
Quote by F8iscruel
its wavyish (not gramatically correct but whatever) but im trying to get a really nice wave im not sure on my parents hair because my dad keeps a close shave and my mom alters hair style constantly so i have no idea

If it's wavyish at 11 inches then your hair is naturally wavyish, your only option is a perm (dont) as it gets longer the weight may make it straighter

well how long do you think it could be bofer it owuldnt be wavy im think past 15 inchs

thanks btw
Quote by F8iscruel
well how long do you think it could be bofer it owuldnt be wavy im think past 15 inchs

thanks btw

Que?