yeah how are the cleans on this?
in general say compared to a fender deville, or deluxe
great? good? okay? decent?
horrible?
any help is appreciated
thanks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Definitely not as good as a fender, but they are alright considering this is a high gain amp. Better than a 5150.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
well my friend has a mg 250, (100 watt 2x12, got the idea) and is kinda looking to upgrade, my other friend offered him his b-52, for his mg and like 100 bucks
i obviously say do it because even if he hates the b-52 (can't possibly be worse than the mg)
he could turn around and sell it and basically break even
one thing though, about 80 percent of what he plays are cleans, so i mean most likely he'll get it and keep it for a while sell it and get a deluxe, deville, or classic 30 or 50
so out of 10, what are the devilles cleans, and what are the b-52's cleans like
thanks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
The cleans are pretty good. Though if your friend does play mostly clean stuff then he should probably just get a Fender.
Gear:
Jackson RR3
B-52 AT-212
Roland Micro Cube
MXR 10-Band EQ
Korg Pitchblack
ISP Decimator
T.C. Electronic Nova Delay

We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free. -Bill Hicks
If I was your friend, I would try before I buy. But, it definately has way better cleans than the MG, and if he were to sell it he could get a Fender eventually. I would say that they are almost as good as the Fender Devilles. Those Fenders don't really have the cleans of a Twin Reverb.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
^^I second that... The bright switch is amazing
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal
^^I second that... The bright switch is amazing

yes it is, really comes in handy when i wanna throw down some chili peppers!

i like your tastes my man! Ibanez RG's, not to mention a 7321 which is my next purchase, Digitech Whammy, i want one so bad, the ISP Decimator, and the B-52 AT-212