Page 1 of 3
Yes. Tell me your Job, Tell everyone your Job.

Its that simple really.

I cook chicken in Nando's, Don't be jealous now.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Debt collector, started today ( i know, I'm scum)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I work for the National Trust in an 18th century mansion in Surrey. The job's really great, a little bit of everything. Conservation cleaning, front-of-house visitor welcoming stuff, helping my manager prepare for meetings and such, research in the archives, managing the inventory, plus general office type stuff. I do the bulk of the IT work for everybody since I'm the best at it. It's only part-time as I'm studying - later I want to do an MA in Conservation or Heritage Management and be a museum curator.
cook at dairy queen

first person to say dairy queen doesnt have burgers deserves to die

not to mention i get paid lots of money now
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I do Condo Security. Only $10.50 an hour, but I work 24 hours a week while going to college = massive guitar gear.
Last edited by obvs at May 12, 2008,
Quote by Tatersalad1080
not to mention i get paid lots of money now

What does one get paid at DQ?

I work at Walmart, in the electronics department.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
i intern at a power tools company doing 3-D assemblies of their products (among other things).

Engineering internships are great. They're more like actual work. My friend the business major is basically the coffee bitch of the office he works at for minimum wage.
Last edited by DaveGilmour1189 at May 12, 2008,
Quote by Mr.BoJanglez
I work at Starbucks. It actually rocks.

+1 to that. amazing benefits ^_^
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
im a line cook.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by rbmason
What does one get paid at DQ?

I work at Walmart, in the electronics department.

Hey! I work at WalMart too! Albeit I'm what I like to call a 'Cart Wrangler'
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'm a baker at Tim Hortons, **** job, I don't really bake, just pull **** out of the freezer and defrost it... My sister works at Starbucks as a Barista, she's 16 and making more money than me (i'm 19 and work full time) she is part time, and has full benefits! I must admit I am jealous, especally since me and 2 other people (both my friends) do all the work, but we also get the most **** for no reason, whereas the lazy people get huge breaks.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Phlebotomist. I draw blood at the blood bank.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I already posted my job but my friend has this job at a medical lab where he pulls a cadaver out of the freezer and saws off a half inch of the body every day starting with the feet and then takes a picture and a laser scan of it. Its something to do with making this complete 3d image of the entire human body.

He's about at the abdomen now. You know the cover of every cannibal corpse album? Going to his work reminded me of that (okay since it was frozen there was no blood but that's what i felt like looking at a body with no legs). And then after i got over it i found it pretty interesting. And then i felt guilty because I found it interesting. And then i reminded myself that the man gave his body to science specifically for this procedure knowing full well this is what would happen. But i still felt a bit guilty.

EDIT: They also keep each 1/2 thick "slab" frozen and in the freezer with the rest of the guy. That was...........interesting.............to look at.
Last edited by DaveGilmour1189 at May 12, 2008,
Technically, I'm a cashier at Ace hardware, but I also do stock and work on the floor and I do a lot of cleaning to keep the place looking nice.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Walgreens. Your choice in apathetic neighborhood pharmacies.

I work at Walgreens also. I work the night shift. Ten two twelve hours a night for only $8 an hour. For eight days straight. But then I get eight days off, which is pretty okay.

What do you do?
Quote by We, The People
I work at Walgreens also. I work the night shift. Ten two twelve hours a night for only $8 an hour. For eight days straight. But then I get eight days off, which is pretty okay.

Not bad. I only make $7.65. Since I'm still in HS (Senior) WalMart wont let me work more than four hours every other day. So my hours are pretty low, but I don't mind. Once school ends, I'll be working all day, everyday, and I'm not looking forward to it.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I'm a "Courtesy Clerk" at Frys Marketplace. I bag groceries, get carts, and deal with stupid ****ing customers all day. $6.90 an hour isn't enough for that job.. bagging grocers for 6 hours straight is br00tul. oh yeah and its hot as **** outside (I cive in arizona) so carts are a BITCH.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Search bar jokes are not funny.
Quote by octavarium78
I'm a "Courtesy Clerk" at Frys Marketplace. I bag groceries, get carts, and deal with stupid ****ing customers all day. $6.90 an hour isn't enough for that job.. bagging grocers for 6 hours straight is br00tul. oh yeah and its hot as **** outside (I cive in arizona) so carts are a BITCH.

Haha, yeah. Do you get to wear shorts? We do, and I live in Illinois. That's about the only good thing about getting carts, that and fresh air. However, it has rained everyday I've worked for the past month.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I work at a tree nursery. 45+ hours a week at age 17 isn't too bad. I'm only getting $7 an hour, but should go up to about 8 this year. Trimming trees, landscaping work, planting plants and trees. Fun.
All your base are belong to us.
I work retail. Its a small store called Riff's. Its own by a man that I know of as Mr.Riff.
I spend my day putting pricetags on ugly cloths.
Quote by TooFast
Search bar jokes are not funny.

Haha, yeah. Do you get to wear shorts? We do, and I live in Illinois. That's about the only good thing about getting carts, that and fresh air. However, it has rained everyday I've worked for the past month.

Yeah starting May 1st we were allowed to wear shorts. And now allowed to wear khaki colored shorts or whatever idk. But doesnt matter to me I ****ing hate shorts. I havent worn shorts since 6th grade. Only good thing about carts is nothing at all. I hate the god damn heat! Well I can text/listen to my zune but the heat sucks ass. I'm going to quit and try to get hired somewhere else where I can work inside all damn day. Hahaa, that must suck. But at least its nice out there you know.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Engineering Co-op Placements for the win!

I have a 16 month placement at the CNRC (Canadian National Research Council) working on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Pay is $500 a week, and every 4 months I get a ~$50/week raise. It’s pretty sweet.
Kirkland Lake Power Corp. (a.k.a. Steam power plant).
I'm on the clean-up/maintenance crew. Think of being in a bad snowstorm, that doesn't stop, them replace the snow with woodchips and sawdust. I basically work in that most of time, shoveling it on conveyors or moving it outside to be re-distributed. On maintenance days I do light repairs, do confined and fire watch for welders, and replace filters on the jet engines.

It's hot, it's dirty, but the money is well worth it .
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I work at domino's as a driver. I made $42 today during a 3 1/2 hour shift. Not bad for a part time job.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Page 1 of 3