So I just won an auction on eBay. A Peavey Bass that I'm going to make fretless. And last summer I won a Taylor 210ce acoustic for 600 bucks. It's an amazing guitar. I've also bought some guitar pickups and stuff on there.

So what have you bought from eBay? Was it a good deal?
what bass my friend?

to answer your question, no, I haven't ever. I plan to get a peavey T-40 from there though.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
I got a Schecter 006 Elite with a hard case for £150 a couple of weeks ago, not sure if that's a good deal or not, but the guitar is pretty nice
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by JobyByTheNight
what bass my friend?

to answer your question, no, I haven't ever. I plan to get a peavey T-40 from there though.

A got a slightly used Peavey Millenium BXP for 101 bucks. I am quite happy about it too! A play mostly guitar, but I play bass for my church, and I decided I should have a fretless and fretted bass. Thoughts on it? I dont know much abou basses.
everything i have recieved from ebay is broken right now
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by tjfishrocker
A got a slightly used Peavey Millenium BXP for 101 bucks. I am quite happy about it too! A play mostly guitar, but I play bass for my church, and I decided I should have a fretless and fretted bass. Thoughts on it? I dont know much abou basses.

Peavey in general are great. both amps and bass, I'm not to familiar with the newer models, but my Foundation has never let me down, and the Peavey Dyna-bass I use for school band is amazing, and the t-40s are nice IMHO.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
I won a Chrome foot shaped gas pedal. It's awesome.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I bought a Marshall MG, realized it sucked, and sold it for more than I purchased it for.
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
I bought a Marshall MG, realized it sucked, and sold it for more than I purchased it for.

Quote by TooFast
I won a Chrome foot shaped gas pedal. It's awesome.

Nice and nice
i got a brand new mesa lonestar 2x12 for 1400$. It was an unreal deal.
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
I bought a 1985 Yamaha RBX bass october before last.
Its a shame that what actually arrived was a Galveston Resonator acousticy thing.

My bass is now being enjoyed by a Belgian man that refused to swap and at the time I had no idea what to do.
My fault.
Selling the thing Wednesday though.