is there anyway to recover it.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
If you can't get it through I tunes get it from a torrent site, it's not stealing if you've payed for it, if it's stealing youre worried about
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Thats why you should get cds

Quote by faultyy
If you can't get it through I tunes get it from a torrent site, it's not stealing if you've payed for it, if it's stealing youre worried about

Haha i like your logic,
so if i buy a car, and break it, it's not technically stealing if i take another one?
store -> check for purchases

login to your account and try to figure it out from there (I don't know)
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
im running on Mac OS X 10.4.11

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by Xn00bX

Haha i like your logic,
so if i buy a car, and break it, it's not technically stealing if i take another one?

actually he's right
if you bought it you can legally download it as a back up
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Quote by Xn00bX

Haha i like your logic,

Aslong as they've invented the technology to download cars when you break it, I dont see a problem
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Xn00bX

Haha i like your logic,

Music is a matter of rights, not property.