could some one please help me out.

i need some more reasons why skinning animals for furs is bad.

i have to write a 3 page research paper on the topic and right now im at like 1 1/4 pages.

anyone have any good reasons why skinning animals is bad (or good if u have some of those)

i already have the fact that the animals suffer.

and that the animal populations can become endangered or extinct.

and for good things (cause we have to have the opposing side) i have that it keeps you warm and that it is a big fashion statement.

anything else please??

ill look them up, i just need topics.

thanks.

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Because you're killing an innocent creature for shallow, materialistic reasons?
Well you could use the good side being that most native american tribes lived off animals for thousands of years and used animal skins as clothing. Definetly look up the plains indians and the buffalos. That could give you a positive side but it isn't a very modern positive side.
Quote by blue_strat
Because you're killing an innocent creature for shallow, materialistic reasons?

This.
But they make such nice hats

plus its not cruel. im a trapper and the traps are as humane as possible not to mention that basic trapping is crucial to our environment as it keeps populations in check
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Because it's not nice for animals to walk around all cold without skin
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
the good side could be that it provides a motivation to keep exotic animals from going extinct.

although im not sure if it does......

/shot in the dark
I have no opinion on this matter.
For some populations it is an economic necessity.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Along with the direct effect of killing animals, it also makes a bad subliminal statement.. Killing as a means of luxury and of fashion, death as a sign of high class.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by M Power
Well you could use the good side being that most native american tribes lived off animals for thousands of years and used animal skins as clothing. Definetly look up the plains indians and the buffalos. That could give you a positive side but it isn't a very modern positive side.

ill use this, but im still gonna need more.

anyone else have any??

i feel bad for not knowing any bad reasons >.>

edit:
Quote by Jackal58
For some populations it is an economic necessity.

explain please?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
There's a difference between trapping animal populations to keep them 'in check' and using the skin of something that was already going to be culled; and killing animals in order to sell their furs.
TS: You should look at the methods used by different countries as their motivations vary.
Do your own homework
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass