i thought you were saying that you were Frank Lero. i got kinda confused. as for the band, too emo-scremo for me
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
i gotta say not bad, kinba reminded me of cancer bats , take that as a compliment
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
Wow.

I didn't know he had it in him. It's really not that bad. I actually kind of enjoy it.
I play guitar
Quote by )Eric(Draven
Wow.

I didn't know he had it in him. It's really not that bad. I actually kind of enjoy it.

I didnt know either. I always knew he was a punkish type guy, but not like this. If MCR became more punker(word?), id enjoy them more.
Last edited by The Spoon at May 14, 2008,
^im sorry, it may be me but i dont think your post makes any sense. because if radiohead were more hardcorer i would like them.

i read in wikipedia that frank iero used to play in give up the ghost. what?
Quote by recklessnick
^im sorry, it may be me but i dont think your post makes any sense. because if radiohead were more hardcorer i would like them.

I was saying that MCR is really poppy. They used to be punkier. Im making up words here. If MCR was a little more like this band, im saying i would enjoy their music more.

Hope that clears things up.
Quote by recklessnick

I couldn't find any info on that either lol.

Leathermouth are okay. Nothing I'd listen to on a regular basis but cool if I want to gte hyoed up
Yeah...if you'll excuse all the MCR fangirls, its a pretty decent band.
yeah. leathermouth is a good band apart from the mcr relations. now i know why people dont like bands for their image. its because of the annoying fan girls!