Hey everyone, I know there are a lot of these threads, but I can't exactly find what I'm looking for here with our seldom used "seachbar"

There it is, I'm looking for a nice tube combo amp, and I've narrowed it down to these three (yeah, I know I copied it from Musician's Friend, just trying to get the point across )

Any opinions on which of these three would suit playing blues rock up to hard rock (I use a Keeley modded SD-1 for the extra push )

Thanks in advance

(Oh, in case any of you sharp-eyed fellows notice that some text areas are different than others on the chart, some of the information was missing, so I just used the text tool in paint )
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
i'd say the Traynor but my dad knows Mr. Traynor so i'm a little biased
i;m gonna say go for the traynor

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I think all three are very good amps for what you play. I'd lean away from the Deville, it takes a little bit of time to get a very good OD out of it.

The Traynor is very nice, as is the Classic...your call there, but I'd take the Traynor. A 4x10 combo is brutal to tote around.
Personally I think the Traynor is the best value for money. And It's not as big as the others, saves space. 40 watts is a great power level, you can crank it real good for jamming.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Good choices, it's a tough call. It's between the Traynor or the Peavey IMO. Good luck.
Traynor or peavey.
The Traynor has a better power rating, and more portability. But, when it comes to tone, i'd go for the peavey.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Wow, looks like the Traynor pretty much owned here lmao.

I'll go back to the local shop and do a real comparison between the Traynor and Peavey, then it's time to rock out with my new tube amp

Thanks all!
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke