im... speechless

... on my top 10 of wierdest **** ive ever read
Surprisingly, that's not the worst I've seen. The Tiger Woods one was pretty bad, and the Monkees look-alike band.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
OWOW LOL.

I love Pennsylvania sometimes!
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
*writes down*
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by pbiggie
how did you find that?

Good point. TS, you gots some esplainin to do.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by pbiggie
how did you find that?

id rather not say.... i-am-bored
wow, thats really odd...
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by Baboom
OWOW LOL.

I love Pennsylvania sometimes!

Yeah, this guy's awesome.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
thats because i usually dont go into craiglist looking for old men with loads of crab food...
I'm pretty sure it's fake. I remember seeing a list of them on Something Awful, and if I remember correctly, they put them all up to see if they'd get any serious responses.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
the only way that could be creepier is if he said something along the lines of " I wanna pound your caboose."

>.<

What was the tiger woods one?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I mean that doesn't make sense... but the part where it says that he can stomp on it like a monster, but not break it... is a mystery to me. How would that work?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Everything about that is awful, be it the mutual touching, the train stomping, the mention of a son, the 4 AM, the hairy fat man with boobs, and most of all.....the imitation crab meat.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I actually feel rather bad for the guy.
Quote by Ledhead82048
He may have loads of imitation crab meat, but does he have NAME BRAND SODA?

No. Just Faygo and Ginger Ale. However, he does have a Lazy-Boy recliner and the third season of Cheers on DVD, so, it's your call.
Quote by RHCP94
No. Just Faygo and Ginger Ale. However, he does have a Lazy-Boy recliner and the third season of Cheers on DVD, so, it's your call.

That's just about good as NAME BRAND SODA.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I say we pay him a visit.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
That's just about good as NAME BRAND SODA.

I concur, ITS SHRED TIME...or intimate touching, smashing train set, and eating imitation crab meat time.
someone should go and record the whole thing just for the lulz.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile