Page 1 of 2
Some guy and his kid rang my doorbell, and the guy said his kid lost his shoe in my backyard. Ok, number one, how did this guy get my backyard. So I go in my backyard and check for a shoe, and BAM! No shoe. I go back to my door to tell the guy sorry I couldn't find it, and he isnt there! What the hell?
I hope you have a weapon.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Check for anything stolen mate...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Your gonna get raped!! (sorry no pic)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
thats a pretty good scam. it looks like you let them in, so no one notices them stealing stuff. and the kid makes it look extra legit.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Now a lady with another kid comes by and says her kid lost her shoe too! What the hell? There are no shoes in my backyard!

get out of the house man.
This is just a rip off of that guy that supposedly died...> But didn't
It was epic too
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I want my damn shoe.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Awsome! I just bought a Schecter C-1 Elite, of this shadey looking kid with one shoe!
**** Yeah!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
before u die, write on a piece of paper that it was for UG so we get famous.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Dude. Next time, just open the door, and be like "Oh yes, his shoe is in here, have your child come with me and get it." Then if they get all freaked out, their legit, and if not, their robbing you a** blind
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
I think everyone covered the fact that you got robbed dude.
whatever...
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by RHCP94
I want my damn shoe.

Give him the shoe please! He says if you don't he'll kill me!
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by RHCP94
I want my damn shoe.

, oh and i do hope you have some sort of weapon about you
Whats that? Dream Theater? Better then you? You betcha.
Quote by gunners fan
Awsome! I just bought a Schecter C-1 Elite, of this shadey looking kid with one shoe!
**** Yeah!!

Sweet man! I think we got the same dealer- I got a Boss OD and a chorus for $35!!!!

Fuckin' shit fuck!
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Son of a bitch. I just found his shoe, in my backyard.

Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Whats that? Dream Theater? Better then you? You betcha.
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣

You Arse-hole! You just told him it wasn't there!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣

OMFG IS THAT BBQ'D SHOE?.
^^^C wut I did thar?
Dude, that's just weird. Really, really weird.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
youre officially an asshole. now i bet he doesnt even feel bad for sexually violating your drapes.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Next time he comes back, have the shoe on and say you don't know wtf he's talking about .

YES!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by gunners fan
**** Yeah!!

lol.

free shoe!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
hes obviously full of crao...it was kind of believable untill you said someone else came to the door...that just kinda killed it
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
It's a consiprcy man, the police are going to turn up and arrest you for shoe theft, then once you plead innocent and they search your home a mountain of them will turn up in your room, with a note saying "I stealz shooz" written in your own excrement. It's happened to me 3 times this week
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Page 1 of 2