I have for trade a Schecter 006 Elite, it's see through black, mahogany body with a quilted maple top, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The tone pot pulls up to coil tap the humbucker. Grover tuners, set neck. The guitar is in excellent condition.

I'm pretty open to offers on trades as I can't decide what guitar I want so feel free to shoot me an offer, will also consider trading for a 5+ string bass or a PS3. Trades only at the moment.

Will get some better pictures soon
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Jun 10, 2008,
I'm in the UK unfortunately man, think the postage would be insanely expensive for both of us
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

bump. Would also consider an xbox 360 or a wii in trade, depending on what games come with it

Their really nice guitars, can't really justify keeping mine though as the band I've just joined requires I practice bass a lot more than I usually do and all the guitar seems to be doing at the moment is pulling me away to record my own stuff... It's posessed lol

Bump

Damn... not willing to give my Ps3 up lol
If you decided to take cash... how much would you want for it?
PM me
I'm not sure about shipping over seas, as it would probably be cheaper or the same price for you to buy one over there than it would to buy it off me+pay for the postage

Bump

Back on the market bump

pm'd
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Still available, cheers for the offer though

Not really what I'm looking for sorry man, the only effects I'd consider would be a Digitech Bass Whammy or a Boss RC-50. Would also consider trades for a guitar amp, preferably a laney or marshall tube or hybrid

Bump. Will sell for £250+postage, including a flight case which is in OK condition

I'm a bit skint at the moment unfortunately due to glastonbury coming up and me not getting payed until the day after it so would only really be looking to either sell the guitar or trade it for something I'm looking for without involving cash lol. Any other time of the year and I would have jumped at that offer

Bump

Bump, price lowered to £210

last bump, then I'l probably keep it

Just seen an Ibanez ORM1 so this is back up. Will take £200+postage and will throw in the flight case

Decided to sell this again so bump. Will try and get some better pics up as soon as possible. I have also recently added some Warwick strap locks. Looking for trades or cash offers around the £200+shipping area. Comes with a pretty basic hard case