Looking for just about any rock musician to play with. I play guitar and would love to start a band.

All Singers/Bassists/Rhythm Guitarists message me if you're in the Norwalk CT area if you're around the age of 15!

Hoping to play music such as Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, and most other rock.

found a drummer in weston, most likely be practicing there
Last edited by greekboy slim at Jun 10, 2008,
too bad youre not a little bit older, im 21 up in fairfield ct (go to school at sacred heart)...i also just put together a band, but we play mostly chili peppers and oar type stuff
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
hey i'm kinda in the area.. norwalk's a little far, though, like an hour. i'm 14 though so similar age. add me
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
if i was around you..i'd be in a second..but i'm in Nova Scotia
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Jammin'
hey i'm kinda in the area.. norwalk's a little far, though, like an hour. i'm 14 though so similar age. add me

Same story, gimme an add TS.
i live in Cerritos, probably 10 mins away from you. im a lead guitarst and i need a drummer and rythem, i listen to metal like Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, the old thrash stuff, im 14 and i every1 says im really good for my age, add me
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse