Does anyone know how I can get my guitar to sound like Ben Weinmans' from the Dillinger Escape Plan??? I'm experimenting with the sound of my guitar until I find a tuning I really like and I absolutely love the sound of Ben Weinmans' guitar and if I could find out what gauge strings and what type of tuning it's in I'd finally be able to settle with my tone and sound!!!

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!
Try the band and artists section. Your sure to get flamed for this.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
put your amp in a pool of water
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
just start hitting random **** that sounds horrible and then convinve people that it is musically complex and that the reason they think it sounds bad isnt because it "is" bad, its because theyre stupid
just start hitting random **** that sounds horrible and then convinve people that it is musically complex and that the reason they think it sounds bad isnt because it "is" bad, its because theyre stupid
Quote by deathbat831

Caught in a blackhole?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by deathbat831
have a closed mind and play nothing other than powerchords

Fixed.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)