Could you help me find a better one? That is realitivly cheap?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
No such things as Vikings anymore. The elfs killed them long ago, them and the faeries joined up and owned their sorry fat asses.
That is FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of viking costumes.
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
A viking costume for 50 bucks?

Pretty serious shit...
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
That's just a regular bandit with a viking helmet.

Well now what do you think vikings are?
This:

and these:
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
i had a very different thought when it said adult viking costume.

I have no opinion on this matter.
^^ I totally would, but A) I would not recieve credit for the project, B) My ass values its virginity, and C) I would be to lazy to take pictures and post them in the pit.

Sorry
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
^^ I totally would, but A) I would not recieve credit for the project, B) My ass values its virginity, and C) I would be to lazy to take pictures and post them in the pit.

Sorry

Man I think your ass virginity would be the safest its ever been in that skirt, especially with the wellies, nobody rapes people who may well be mentall ill on purpose
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by faultyy
Man I think your ass virginity would be the safest its ever been in that skirt, especially with the wellies, nobody rapes people who may well be mentall ill on purpose

You have never attended my school have you?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
You have never attended my school have you?

I cant say I have, although if thats what goes on I may pay a visit in the near future

That's what I planned on.

I was going to sell that one to the teacher.

She buys weird stuff like that.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.