Quote by FireandFlames
Their sex tape

Lies!

And I've never really sat through a movie with my parents that wasn't like a cartoon. Saw III with my ex-girlfriend and her mom was pretty weird, though.
40 year old virgin. it was awkward.c
I have no opinion on this matter.
Visitor Q, although to be fair they left the room quite early on and it made me whitey
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My mom very rarely sits down and watches movies, and when she does, I rarely care for the movie she watches.

It's not that I don't like spending time with my mom, it's just I get so bored with the movie that I just wind up going to sleep anyway.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I watched Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay with my mom.

I cringed when the bottomless party came.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Knocked Up my mom pretended to fall asleep and then went to bed. Shes normaly a cool mom but doesn't wanna hear naughty words
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I started American Pie The Naked Mile with my parents, but after the scene with the guy doing it with two chicks (about 3 min into the movie) my dad told me to take it in the other room and he'll watch it later.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

My friend watched gummo and eraserhead with her mom and little sister. I thought that was ****ED up.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
im glad i didnt watch Pink Flamingoes with my parents
Dick+strings= owww
With my parents, probably Borat.
Without, Bully. That movie makes me feel dirty.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Zugunruhe
40 year old virgin. it was awkward.c

me too. they fast-forwarded through the part where the girl uses the water nozzle thing in the bathtub...

...they were trying to make it over quicker, but it looked like to me like she was masturbating like crazy.....
Quote by Zeke5000
My friend watched gummo and eraserhead with her mom and little sister. I thought that was ****ED up.

I have heard of both of those. I have heard that Gummo was pretty bad, but what is wrong with Eraserhead?
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
I watched Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay with my mom.

I cringed when the bottomless party came.

Omg I watched that last weekend. I feel so sorry for you thats terrible... plus what the **** were you thinking.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
ugh. i hate watching movies with my parents. the dirtiest i've probably seen are the first harold and kumar and 40-year-old virgin, which aren't that bad. but anytime something overtly sexual happens i feel uncomfortable cuz i know my parents will give me crap about it not being "appropriate" even though i've seen much worse.
My parents really don't do anything about it. Usually my mom will say nothing, and sometimes my dad will turn it off, but that is about it. I just hate the uncomfortable feeling that you get when you watch those kinds of movies with them, it spoils the movie.
Backdoor Sluts 9!!!
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
I was watching the first Scary Movie when my dad walked in unexpectedly.

It was the Miss Man scene...
Borat. That was an interesting night.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I saw Superbad with my friend and his mother sat in the row behind us, i felt kinda guilty laughing at some of that stuff, but thats one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by DiMeTiMe

How did that go?

It went fan-f*cking-tastic

Quote by James_Water2
Omg I watched that last weekend. I feel so sorry for you thats terrible... plus what the **** were you thinking.

I didn't really think it through. This is where I failed.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by SkateEmerica987
I saw Superbad with my friend and his mother sat in the row behind us, i felt kinda guilty laughing at some of that stuff, but thats one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.

Dude, I saw that movie with my mom too, and right after it was over I saw the new Halloween remake. Ughh...
The Big Lebowski.

Comedy though...
Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock
George Carlin
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon with my mom when I was like 12. When the princess girl starts having sex with that one guy it was pretty awkward for me.
Quote by Masamune
Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon with my mom when I was like 12. When the princess girl starts having sex with that one guy it was pretty awkward for me.

Yeah, for a PG-13 movie that had some pretty intense sex scenes. I remember turning it off with my mom, just because of that one part. I don't really see what all the fuss is about that movie, though. It really isn't that great, just another wuxia movie with a lot of movie stars.
Borat, for sure - "My mouth tastes like your balls!" - and they didn't like Bad Santa either..
When he's in a changing room or whatever, screwing some girl, and all the bad language.
My mum's like "It's filth, turn it off. Now." Yikes.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours