Ok, so my 12th fret on the high e string is sharp. I've turned the screw on the saddle for it clockwise until i couldn't anymore, but it's still sharp when i fret it. Any suggestions?
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
You may be fretting the string to hard, making it go sharp
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
are they new strings, if not change them, play for a while then re intonate
Quote by listless
Ok, so my 12th fret on the high e string is sharp. I've turned the screw on the saddle for it clockwise until i couldn't anymore, but it's still sharp when i fret it. Any suggestions?

You say you turned it clockwise, but the real question is, did turning it clockwise move the saddle away from the neck, or towards? I mean, if I remember correctly, that generally always moves it away which is what you want, but if for some reason it's moving it towards the neck, well, you're making it sharper.

But I also echo the previous posters: You may be fretting too hard, and you may need newer strings, or if they are new, you may need to stretch it a bit so it holds tune period, then check intonation.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣