Ok, i have to give a speech because i am running for class president. however, i can not think of an opening line to start off with. can you guys help me. it doesnt have to be serious or anything. anything would at least give me an idea.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
My fellow students!, I did not have sex with that women,..but I really wish I had."
I'm class president and I can confidently say that it sucks. I mean you do need to take initiative but people expect you to do EVERYTHING and hardly anyone helps out. Anyway, when I did mine I was basically just being a smartass. Seriously, people will vote for you if you're funny just don't come off as a douche.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
It's twelve inches long
*audience looks and pays full attention*
This sheet of paper I have to read from! My fellow students,...
haha, the only thing i have to say is that it has to be approved, and i go to a catholic HS
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
"Good morning, fellow students, I have something very, very important to tell you...
*cue music*
Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna..."
Nothing. Just move your lips and every once and a while laugh and say "right, right?" then go onto your speech. They will be watching you.
Who would run for class president?
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
"A town is only as small as the minds that live in it, so think big, and party on!"

27 points and immortality in my sig to anyone who knows that reference.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by FireandFlames
"Good morning, fellow students, I have something very, very important to tell you...
*cue music*
Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna..."

LOL
please rick roll them..u will be king cuz they would hav to admit being owned by u
if you elect me class president i will make a promise to have sex with all the women of our fair city (or town) by the end of my term

then when they come to take you away, do that thing nixon did where he did the peace sign over your head when you leave the room
Do a bit where you act all seriously but then say something weird.

The best example I can think of is a speech that I gave on 9/11 conspiracy theories where I open with "The Government wants you to think that a group of terrorists hijacked planes on that fateful day. They want you to believe that we are the innocent ones. They want you to support the war in Iraq! Of course, I don't have any idea of what I am talking about, but if I EMPHASIZE the right WORDS, PAUSE!...Dramatically and talk like this, just maybe you'll believe me too."

You could use that idea and take your oppositions platform and make fun of it someway like that.
Quote by cashewchaching
"A town is only as small as the minds that live in it, so think big, and party on!"

27 points and immortality in my sig to anyone who knows that reference.
Ren McCormack (Footloose)
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
"VOTE FOR ME OR DIE." Then point an assualt rifle at the crowd.

That should catch their atention
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Promise them a reduction in classroom rapes and deaths due to vending machines.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.