Yea so pretty much went into Walgreens for condoms and walked out lol. After searching for 15 minutes I found them and was like WTF. Which should I get? I was torn between Trojan Warm Sensations and Spermicide Lubericated(made me laugh to but if it means its safer so be it). What should I get? btw she is on the birth control pill but I want to take NO chances besides having sex haha.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
It this your left, or your right?
Seriously, I don't know
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Trojan shared pleasure are good. They're basically straight up condoms with a nice name. Trojan ultra-thin are safe, but they make your dick feel like your face with pantyhose stretched over it.
Trojan Supra they are made of polyurethane which is thinner than latex condoms.
the pill actually has better protection than a condom.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Some sort of ultra thick effort is probably the safest, but nobody wants to use one of those. Just buy anything, if she's on the pill too you're about as safe as your going to get
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Ask your parents why you don't have any more brothers or sisters.
last.fm[/url}
don't use condoms. they could suffocate you! and don't have your girlfriend take pills. she could OD. it's much safe to just have babies and throw em somewheres.
Quote by Firzen_Zero
Buy used ones on Ebay or something. I mean they ought to work - they are of tested quality.

Someone used that joke on a condom thread the other day, sorry to burst your bubble.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
that takes care of the fugly girlfriend but what about the condoms?

If she's that fugly why waste money on condoms?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis

EDIT:
Quote by RFer
I have one in my wallet, and I don't even know anything about it as it don't says anything but what is it for. :|

*facepalm* Don't keep condoms in your wallet. The friction can weaken them and then you have little Pit monkeys running around.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by daviswk
Trojan shared pleasure are good. They're basically straight up condoms with a nice name. Trojan ultra-thin are safe, but they make your dick feel like your face with pantyhose stretched over it.

This sounds like you speak from experience.

I would personally buy the spermicidal ones laced with falcon punch, just in case.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Don't buy Trojans, man. Just think about the Trojan war. They let a gigantic phallic shaped horse into an opening, and BANG! There were all these little slimy Greeks running around raping women.
Quote by Raijin.xiii
the pill actually has better protection than a condom.

Pill doesn't protect against STIs. Besides, if she's on the pill, it's not like condoms will negate the impact of the pills or whatever.
Quote by st.stephen
Don't buy Trojans, man. Just think about the Trojan war. They let a gigantic phallic shaped horse into an opening, and BANG! There were all these little slimy Greeks running around raping women.

This is true. If the condoms are anything like the city, you should not feel safe inside.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
So will the Spermicide Trojans be bad in anyway? Like something weird? If its just like anything else thats the one I'll get just to be safe.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
According to Consumer Reports, spermicidally lubricated condoms have no additional benefit in preventing pregnancy, have a shorter shelf life, and may cause urinary-tract infections in women.[23] The World Health Organization says that spermicidally lubricated condoms should no longer be promoted. However, they recommend using a nonoxynol-9 lubricated condom over no condom at all.[24]

So there you have it.

EDIT: Honestly, if the hat fits, wear it. If it's a condom that you got brand new from a pharmacy, it's probably going to be okay.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
So there you have it.

EDIT: Honestly, if the hat fits, wear it. If it's a condom that you got brand new from a pharmacy, it's probably going to be okay.

wtf? So how about warm sensations then? Or rigid? UGH This is so confusing.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
I suggest
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
wtf? So how about warm sensations then? Or rigid? UGH This is so confusing.

Maybe you should ask someone there if you can try some samples. I wouldn't buy a pair of pants without trying them on first. I don't see why it should be different for condoms.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Personally, I like Trojan magnums, and Durex extra sensitive.

They're more comfortable, and they dont feel like you just stuck your dick in a noose.
Sorry the the graphic analogy.

Honestly, if it breaks, you'll feel her pussy, rather than plastic.
Then you just pull the pieces out of her if there are any, and put a new one on.

Since she's on the pill, I wouldn't worry too much. However, thank you for having more than half a brain. \mm/

Edit - Do we no longer have a language filter?

Edit: Yup, the filter is still active.

I prefer mint tingle.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by zultone
Personally, I like Trojan magnums, and Durex extra sensitive.

They're more comfortable, and they dont feel like you just stuck your dick in a noose.

Just buy the straight up, no frills Trojan-ENZ in the light blue packaging. Just a plain old lubricated condom. Works great.

Hefty! Hefty! Hefty!

Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy...
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...