I really like the intro to this, i was messing around with it all day and i just couldn't figure out how how to get past the intro and really flesh out the song. I want to try to add vocals later but idk how that will work out. I don't really like leaving anything i do as an instrumental, it always feels incomplete imo. anyway im just uploading this because it took me all day.

if anyone has any suggestions on what to do musically after the intro (ie when the 2nd synth comes in) let me know, im extremely new to making music and cant really figure this one out.

thx (myspace-intromental)

I know it sounds muddy I need to EQ it.
You could get on guitar and have it play the same notes with distortion... then eventually take the synth out and lead into a nasty riff. I've heard that happen a few times. But that doesn't seem to be the type of music you like judging from this >.<

Edit: If you were to do this, you'd need to have a very "smooth" distortion.
I dont have the equipment to do that haha, i can pretty much only do stuff on keyboard/ vocals. I can record acoustic guitar too but it sounds crummy so i tend to avoid it unless im doing really folky stuff.

i tried complicated piano/ synth riffs but it didn't sound right...i dunno.
Last edited by blackmajik2021 at May 13, 2008,
Ahhh, sorry I don't know what you should do with it. IMO it sounds good as a song by itself >.<

Just put some emo-ish vocals over it lol................................

Serious.
Quote by Demonology
Ahhh, sorry I don't know what you should do with it. IMO it sounds good as a song by itself >.<

Serious.

if you put emo vocals in that i will kill you and myself
Quote by Demonology

Serious.

if he puts emo vocals in that i will kill you and myself