Hi
I just discovered Rondo music website and Agile guitars. The prices for what they are are cheap as. Are they really as good as they look though, especially the goldtop LP and White LP with All gold hardware. I mean grover tuners, decent wood.
Questions:
1)Are they really good
3)Is there any possible to get them shipped to australia? Even after i punched it in to a currency converter it was still cheap in AUD
4)Any feedback from owners?

If they are good and i can get them easily i think i have found my next 2 guitars (Strat and decent curvetop LP)
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Yes, UG is an avid supporter of Rondos music as most people here have strongly expressed that Agiles are better than Epiphones. Who knows, I've only tried the latter but I'm not complaining as I have my name brand guitar whatever to the haters.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
3)Is there any possible to get them shipped to australia? Even after i punched it in to a currency converter it was still cheap in AUD

i want to find out this aswell
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
Search Agile in the search bar, UGers love them because they are fuggin cheap, good specs (well, some people argue about low quality woods or whatever) and great customer service.
Quote by True Dreams

i want to find out this aswell

Why don't you email them? I'd imagine they would, though.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
go to agileguitarforum.com

they have a whole sit devoted just to how awesome they are and any of your questions will be answered. I have the 3100 CSB and its blows any epi that ive played out of the water(except elitist). I would not reccomend the white agile with 3 pickups if thats the one your talking about