Tried with cubase, didnt work so good and it was pretty complicated, and i have vista so cubase crash alot :P

Is there some other program that works good in vista and that is easier than cubase? i use auadcity for guitar so this program i will only use for ezdrummer
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Cubase is rather simple, but give a shot to ableton live you can find an evaluation version on their site and works fine with vista and ezdrummer
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
Fruity Loops, very easy program and works well with VST plugins.

EDIT: +1 to Ableton Live, I think it's a bit more complicated than Fruity Loops, but it's overall better. Right now I'm using Ableton and I've used Fruity Loops before so I know my stuff
Last edited by zombiak at May 13, 2008,
To be honest, I think most common recording software is of similar difficulty to use as Cubase. You could maybe try Reaper, as it's cheap, so if you can't use it, it won't be the end of the world.
There is poetry in despair.
okey thanks,

also if someone got tips on how to work with ezdrumemr that would be good, just got it today
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

I use Reaper every now and then. I don't have EZDrummer yet but I know it works with it.
It also works with vista from what Ive heard.

Reaper is fairly easy to use once you learn it and I learned it fairly quickly when I got it for myself but I do 95% of my final songs with Cakewalk Sonar producer as it has a few more features that I like.
EzDrummer and Sonar play well together. Really any program that will host a VSTi will work. Some of the cheaper and free programs don't support that. Examples being Audacity and Cakewalk Music Creator.

DS
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
I'm currently using EZdrummer with Ableton + FL Studio (via rewire). Works great.
FL seems to work well with EZ Drummer but i've noticed (and it may be just me)
1) you load EZdrummer to a channel
2) you use piano roll to edit the hits (maybe using a drum midi map might work better in regards to problems 3 and 4, i haven't tried yet)
3) there are like 10 different sounding hits depending on the key pressed and they're not grouped together they're spread out randomly over different keys
4) velocity doesn't seem to be able to be controlled in the piano roll, only via the velocity control on the ezdrummer interface itself

- all in all it still works and it works pretty well, with some tweaking it might be even better, i haven't quite messed with it enough yet to find out.
using it with reaper now and it rocks i can make drum tabs in guitar pro and export as midi and just add it in reaper and add the ezdrumemr effect to get the tabs alive