Now that my Les Paul has nothing more than pickups; the pots and switch are currently out.. I'm on the hunt for the stock wiring diagram for an Epiphone Les Paul. I've searched myself blue.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the reply. The schematic I'm trying to find has the capacitor on the middle prong then grounded to the case of the pot.

There are less solder joints on the described design, which is what I'm shooting for. I want to get this guitar going again as it's my main electric, so I can practice soldering on a junker.
Quote by JohnnyBeep
Thanks for the reply. The schematic I'm trying to find has the capacitor on the middle prong then grounded to the case of the pot.

There are less solder joints on the described design, which is what I'm shooting for. I want to get this guitar going again as it's my main electric, so I can practice soldering on a junker.

Here:

The end results of the two diagrams are identical.

Edit: Check the colours of your pickup wires against the SD ones. Epiphone might use different colour coding.

Edit2: If you need wiring diagrams in the future, go here:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/
Last edited by -MintSauce- at May 13, 2008,
I was on the SD site checking out schematics earlier. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks.
Try the gibson site at gibson.com. They have an incredible list of models with wiring diagrams.
Hope you find it there.
What is the stock Epiphone wiring shown above known as though?? This is not modern wiring, and I havnt seen this style of wiring on any other type of guitar. I have just changed my SG400 to 50s wiring from this style and it was worth the change.