Do you think my teachers will mind me sticking it in the corner of the room at each class so i can practice tomorrow?

Also

Should i bring an acoustic or electric?

I'm a much better electric player but i hate not being able to hear myself play.

So what do you guys think?

Also do any of you guys take your guitar to school?
1- Dunno if they'll mind...

2- You'd look like a douche playing electric with no amp
every day i take it, i play it class and all....

nah just leave it in the back of the room and beat up people it the even look in that direction...!
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
I don't know your teachers, so I don't know.

I wouldn't have thought so.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
your teachers shouldnt mind you taking it to school n leaving it in the corner

and if you dont have an ammp just bring your acoustic i rekn
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
If you bring your electric, thats weird.

Your teachers won't mind you bringing your guitar, at least mine didn't.
But if you bring it you will either seem like the annoying asshole that brings his guitar to school or chicks will fall all over you.
It really just depends on the school, the kids, and how cool you are already.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I don't know much about US High Schools, but in UK High Schools, you should be fine with leaving it in the corner in class, or alternatively; leave it in your form/tutor room.
Quote by Ez0ph
But if you bring it you will seem like the annoying asshole that brings his guitar to school

So many people used to do it when I went to school that it just became lame.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Yeah I take my (electric)guitar to school most days for music class, and leave it in the corner in my classes that day.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Most teachers won't mind, if you have any you consider hard asses just ask them first usually the polite gesture is enough for them to sway. As for which kind of guitar an acoustic would be easier to hear, i used to bring my electric and a practice amp but thats because i didn't have an acoustic and i'm sure to bring just the acoustic in is easer. Not to mention theres usually 1000 people who know a metallica riff they just HAVE to show off and with an acoustic they wont hound you as much.
'62 reissue Mexican Fender Stratocaster.

Fender Blues Junior

Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Electro Harmonix NYC Big Muff
Ibanez TS9 tube screamer
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
Electro Harmonix Micro P.O.G
Ibanez DE7 Delay
nah man i do it all the time, just make sure its cool with them to play it tho its ranther anoying when 10 people make a circle around you
Quote by Roughage
I don't know much about US High Schools, but in UK High Schools, you should be fine with leaving it in the corner in class, or alternatively; leave it in your form/tutor room.

Well first of all im Australian

And second i dont want to be in a seprate room than my guitar. One guy brought in his guitar and left it in his homeroom and some asshole decided to snap off his tunning pegs.

Most of the teachers like me and the only teacher who ****s me actually plays guitar herself so i think she should be alright with it.

The Main concern is tomorrow i have metalwork. I don't feel comfortable with having an expensive guitar in a room full of retards with massive drills.
Do you have band practice or do you bring it just to show your friends it? If option two, you're an idiot. You'd really look like an idiot if you just bring your guitar to school and start playing on your breaks... But eh, I guess that's why you're here.
yeah i used to take mine all the time. It worked well because in those classes where you just dont do anything i normally ended up cracking it out and playing some tunes. I got on with the teachers so they didnt mind most of the time, and sometimes would just sit with me and get me to play them songs and whatnot.
So yeah just bring it in, stick it in the corner and leave it alone and they wont say anything.
Get on top of my coffin woman.
Ah Aussie. Well I'm Aussie and around here it would be proposterous [used correctly?] to bring my guitar to each class. I just leave it in the music room.
Quote by The-Joker
Most teachers won't mind, if you have any you consider hard asses just ask them first usually the polite gesture is enough for them to sway. As for which kind of guitar an acoustic would be easier to hear, i used to bring my electric and a practice amp but thats because i didn't have an acoustic and i'm sure to bring just the acoustic in is easer. Not to mention theres usually 1000 people who know a metallica riff they just HAVE to show off and with an acoustic they wont hound you as much.

I suppose. But the one teacher who plays guitar plays an acoustic guitar. She also likes to think she can sing. If i take an acoustic she would be more annoying than the twelve thousand people playing 'enter sandman'

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Do you have band practice or do you bring it just to show your friends it? If option two, you're an idiot. You'd really look like an idiot if you just bring your guitar to school and start playing on your breaks... But eh, I guess that's why you're here.

I dont take it in to show off and go "Look at me im so br00talz" Im doing this because i have to practice the **** out of some stuff for my guitar teacher.

Im also doing this because its an easy way of seeing who else plays an instrument and i could help me get a band together which is proving to be a pain in the ass.
Last edited by the_poison125 at May 13, 2008,
Quote by the_poison125
Well first of all im Australian

And second i dont want to be in a seprate room than my guitar. One guy brought in his guitar and left it in his homeroom and some asshole decided to snap off his tunning pegs.

Most of the teachers like me and the only teacher who ****s me actually plays guitar herself so i think she should be alright with it.

The Main concern is tomorrow i have metalwork. I don't feel comfortable with having an expensive guitar in a room full of retards with massive drills.

You'll be fine; for metalwork, ask the teacher if you could leave it near his desk. If he's that nice, he'll let you or at least let you put the guitar somewhere safe in the room.
i used to annoy my teachers by getting my guitar out before the class had started and playing, so by the time the teacher arrived everyone would be asking me to play things and no one wanted to work

so then i wasnt meant to take my guitar to school anymore
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by Roughage
You'll be fine; for metalwork, ask the teacher if you could leave it near his desk. If he's that nice, he'll let you or at least let you put the guitar somewhere safe in the room.

Chances are hes not there and we have a relief (substitute) teacher.

Which means anarchy...
At my school they'd just let me leave it in the music store room for the day. Would anything like that be possible for you?
Quote by NothingButRock
At my school they'd just let me leave it in the music store room for the day. Would anything like that be possible for you?

I could but most of the gear in the music room gets completly ****ed. The drums are roted the dials on the amps are all ripped off. the strings on the school guitars (Half size classical guitars) are all snapped...
they don't mind me taking my guitar, just don't play it in the middle of class and they probably won't care
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Well if it was me I'd just leave it at a mates house who happens to live next to the school.. But I doubt any of your mates do? So I think if you just talk to your teachers about it they'd have a solution for you.
I bring my electric in every day to play at lunch time and free periods.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
bring ur guitar! bring d electric one and brag about it! if its nice hahaha! but dont let them confiscate it! practice in free hours! thats wat i do
Quote by xchl
bring ur guitar! bring d electric one and brag about it! if its nice hahaha! but dont let them confiscate it! practice in free hours! thats wat i do

lame?

sure if you wanna play in free hours

but to go to people and just act like your cool
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Last edited by Piel at May 13, 2008,
Quote by Piel
lame?

Yup.
Very.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by xchl

congratulations, you just made yourself look like a douche in front of the guitaring community of the entire world! how does it feel?
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by mcfreaki
congratulations, you just made yourself look like a douche in front of the guitaring community of the entire world! how does it feel?

How does it feel?
How does it feel?
To be on your own,
With no direction home
Like a rolling stone
If you absolutely want to bring a guitar, bring an acoustic. But according to your answers, you really want to bring your electric.
So, bring a guitar hero controller and play unplugged, everyone will be seduced.

No really, take an acoustic with you
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!