I applied to the University of Bath this year to do european studies and modern languages.and I have to choose either beginners italian or Russian... Quite frankly, I don't really mind which one I choose but according to you guys, which one would be the best choice?
  • Russian
  • Italian
Last edited by gigi666 at May 13, 2008,
Russian would be totally awesome but Italian would be easier and would help you in other languages like Spanish and Portuguese which are fairly similar. I'd love to learn Russian.
Italian

my criteria being that i am guessing the stereotypical Italian girl is hotter than the stereotypical Russian girl
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by angry armadillo
Italian

my criteria being that i am guessing the stereotypical Italian girl is hotter than the stereotypical Russian girl

Anna Kournikova...or Christina Scabbia...hmm. Is equal methinks *naively assumes they are typical examples of their countries' girls* (fixed)
Last edited by rigiddigits at May 13, 2008,
Quote by rigiddigits
Anna Kournikova...or Christina Scabbia...hmm.

when you put it like that, i would actually go russian.
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by rigiddigits
Anna Kournikova...or Christina Scabbia...hmm.

Sterotypical.
do u see an italian big muff? no
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Speaking Italian will get you more girls than speaking Russian.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
russian is cool but the grammar is a b**** so if you want easier italian but i'd pick russian if your up to it
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Soviet...****, mofo.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
It's a tough choice but I think I'm going for the Italians. It's a warmer country
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

just think that your chances of being recruited by MI5 or MI6 is much higher if you can speak russian,

you could be a guitar playing James Bond

/thread
pink floyd are better than you
Italian. Girls dig it, plus when you go there; it's a nice country with good culture and amazing weather. Need I say more?
Italian
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Russian
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by Våd Hamster
In soviet Russia, lunguage learns YOU!

Russian FTW.

Bastard.
My quotes exactly.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by angry armadillo
Italian

Actually, it's the other way around. Russian girls are hotter.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
i dont dig all that hair but thats ok if you do
Quote by gigi666
I applied to the University of Bath this year to do european studies and modern languages.and I have to choose either beginners italian or Russian... Quite frankly, I don't really mind which one I choose but according to you guys, which one would be the best choice?

Damn you, I fell for the new In Flames album thing.
Russian!

At least you can practice it, speaking with ug team

And russian girls are uber hot, especially in Kenig.
Quote by b2spirita
i think italian may be of more use IMO. im also going to bath btw

haha sweet what did you apply for?
russian, you get to use an alphabet with less letters
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)