hi!
i'm having trouble with finding the riff of 'that'll be the day' by link wray
i've found the versions of buddy holly but wray plays it different 'cause he doesn't sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQJw36XBdc
this is the song and the riff starts at O.O3 mins
i would appreciate it if somebody knows how to play it
cheers!!!
this is a little bit of the riff..

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------1----1--1------1-----------1---1--1---------------1--0--0--------0------0--0-0----------|
G|-----2b----2----0--0------0-----------0---0--0----2b---2b-2--0--0--------0------0--0-0----------|
D|-------------------------2----------2---------------------------------------2-------2------------2b-----|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------1----1--1------1-----------1---1--1----------1---1------------------------------------------|
G|-----2b----2----0--0------0-----------0---0--0----2b---0---2---2b---2b--2---0------------------0-
D|-------------------------2----------2----------------------------------------------------2---0--2---4----|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|