Page 1 of 2
Wall of text alert.

I can't be the only one with stupid ones, can I?

But dangor, I hear you say, what could possibly have sparked a thread like this? Well I'll tell you.

Some of you may remember a thread I made a couple of weeks ago asking how to subtely tell someone to STFU. That same retard struck again. Last week she 'borrowed' a pen from me, saying she'd return it as soon as she used it. Surprise surprise, it doesn't get returned, and me, being a lazy bastard, cba getting a new one, so I use a pencil instead.

I give to you a rough account of an exchange this morning.

Her (coming into room): "Is *my manager* about?"
Me: "No, he's wandered off somwhere"
Her: "Oh, ok then. Do you have a pen I can use?"
Me: "No. I've got a pencil though."
Her: "What? You don't have a pen?"
Me: "No, someone (i.e. her) borrowed it & didn't return it"
Her: "Really? Oh it's annoying when that happens..."
Me: "Yeah..." In my head: "You f*cking bitch, you were the one who stole my pen, go rot in hell and get a brain"

Goddamn I'm so glad I only have a month left here.

tl;dr: Retarded woman makes further fool of herself.
She burned it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This one bint nags at me for chatting to people out back when I'm washing up, whilst he's restocking the fridge. She takes an hour for lunch (we get half an hour lunch breaks) stops to chat to people out back when she's meant to be making coffee, and if she's meant to be tidying up out front, she'll sit and chat to people.
Starbucks employs some real idiots/hypocrites.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
there's this kid at my school a couple of years younger than me, he's in a wheelchair, and he can't talk in a normal voice, he always has to shout! he's lucky i have a concience

for example; i went to M3 one day (the room i spend most of my lunchtimes in)...
Me: hey Jack (kid in wheelchair), could you keep it down today, i have a really bad headache.

a few minutes later

Jack: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Me: Hey, Jack, I need quiet
Jack: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN

I narrowly avoided losing my temper with him
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at May 13, 2008,
I had a very strange guy work for me for about a year. He was an extereme religious nut case.
One day proceeded to tell me the world was about to come to an end. He had the date and everything all figured out. I fired him on the day he prophesiesed. Self fulfilling prophecies ftw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by cheese_weasel
This one bint nags at me for chatting to people out back when I'm washing up, whilst he's restocking the fridge. She takes an hour for lunch (we get half an hour lunch breaks) stops to chat to people out back when she's meant to be making coffee, and if she's meant to be tidying up out front, she'll sit and chat to people.
Starbucks employs some real idiots/hypocrites.

Am I surprised the slightest this was a woman?....
Quote by Jackal58
I had a very strange guy work for me for about a year. He was an extereme religious nut case.
One day proceeded to tell me the world was about to come to an end. He had the date and everything all figured out. I fired him on the day he prophesiesed. Self fulfilling prophecies ftw.

Nice.
Quote by denizenz
The only thing that annoyed me about that story was reading it. Don't be such a whiny bitch. So she borrowed your pen...

Damn man, check your pants because I think you're missing something.

i would say the same thing. be a man and suck it up.
Quote by denizenz

Nice.

I was actually quite worried about what he might do when he realized the world was not ending.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
People at school always piss me off
Though this is co-workers. I suppose when i did some voluntary work there was this one sexist bitch who said "Don't send guys out to get you anything [from the shop] they'll mess it up" me and my friend did not mess it up.
Also "Haha, guys can't cook" guess who cooked for the 14 people working there and they all loved it?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
People at school always piss me off
Though this is co-workers. I suppose when i did some voluntary work there was this one sexist bitch who said "Don't send guys out to get you anything [from the shop] they'll mess it up" me and my friend did not mess it up.
Also "Haha, guys can't cook" guess who cooked for the 14 people working there and they all loved it?

fag?
Quote by denizenz
See, you actually saved that man a great deal of mental stress and anxiety...

No I didn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Nope, just a good cook and I'm able to get a box of coco pops from the local tescos

Whaat? Is that possible? Straight and able to cook?...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Whaat? Is that possible? Straight and able to cook?...

I'm an excellent cook.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
When I worked at Red Rooster a kid slipped over on his first day and dropped hot potatoes all over himself. So I told him he was a ****ing idiot and it would come out of his pay.

I didn't really but I wish I did now.
Quote by DaveMN
When I worked at Red Rooster a kid slipped over on his first day and dropped hot potatoes all over himself. So I told him he was a ****ing idiot and it would come out of his pay.

Man I wish I were perfect.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by DaveMN

Is everyone in this thread a pussy?

I bet you're all the co-workers everyone else is complaining about.
Quote by denizenz

My co-workers love me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
in an office isnt there going to be like millions of pens in a cupboard or something
its not exactly hard to say 'hey do you have my pen you borrowed before i need it back' either

there is this woman at work who is part time, she does like 2 days a week, and she just does sales, but her dad is doing some consultancy for us, so he is in our office 1 day a week

whenever this womans dad is in, this woman starts trying to delegate work as if her jobs are the most urgent and important tasks in the world, i think it is hilarious to react to her requests nonchalantly and watch her get wound up that she her vain attempts to instigate some kind of pride from her father go desperately awry
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by denizenz

LOL!!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Really?

yeah i called someone a faggit one time and that guy with the frank Zappa default reported me. it was retarded cuz he told that guy off to :P
Quote by Jackal58

You tyrant
Back when I was dishwashing one of my friends( who's a total assshole) comes over to the dishwashing station right after the other dishwasher and I had finished cleaning it, and goes "Sup ****ers" and throws a five gallon tube of mustard at us.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
the stupidest thing i have seen so far is a woman who tried to steal all the company databases to start up on her own as a consultant.

it was actually quite amusing when she got the sack
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by Moggan13
You tyrant

Yes I am. Quite the tyrant.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
One day I was cleaning deep drainage well (about 3m deep). I've loaded full bucket of mud. Bucket was tied to a rope and my friend, who was standing outside of the well started to lift the bucket. Of course he failed, bucket came into collision with walls of the well and some part of mud, that was in the bucket poured on me. The only words I could say except "****", "****", "****" and "*******" were "kill" and "you".
One of my coworkers (we're both cashiers at a grocery store) was found in the bathroom eating chicken when she was supposed to be at her register.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
One of the manager types where I work made me water the plants in the rain.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Page 1 of 2